Stationery Impressions

Roanoke, VA · View map

About Stationery Impressions

Sometimes it’s just not possible to find the perfect piece for your special event in a store. As we set out to plan our wedding, my fiancé had quite a load of ambition and a ton of design initiative. Coming from a background in architecture, we wanted to have a hand in the design of every aspect of our wedding; from the dress and flowers to the cake and favors. As our ideas began coming together, it became apparent that a key feature to the essence of our wedding would be the invitations. As our guests’ first impression of the event, these invitations had to be unique and impressive. The process took several weeks, a lot of compromise between he and I, and a lot of patience to get it just right.

The results were exactly what we wanted and unlike anything we had seen before. After the experience of designing our wedding papers: save the dates, invitations, and thank you cards; as well as invitations for several other events, I became enveloped in the process of designing and producing these pieces. What seemed to be a natural next step has become what you see here as Stationery Impressions.

Please enjoy the work on the site and contact me to help design the first impressions for your next event.

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Stationery Impressions FAQ