Status Salon

South Lake Tahoe, CA · View map · Visit website

About Status Salon

Status Salon is a salon agency in Lake Tahoe, California, that specializes in hair and makeup for you and your wedding party. They welcome parties large and small, and look forward to having a hand in making your wedding as memorable and beautiful as possible.

Status Salon is licensed and offers a selection of hair and makeup services for clients. Their stylists can do blowouts, hair coloring, hair extensions, haircuts, keratin treatments, and updos/styling. Makeup artists can then pair your new do with:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Brow/lash tinting
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Other Services
Status Salon has an array of beauty services as well. Clients can choose to include consultations, facials, group discounts, group services, and multiple stylists for their event.

Areas Covered
Status Salon also provides services in Carmel Valley, Livermore Winery, and Napa, as well as Pleasanton, California, and Reno, Nevada.

** FOR FASTER RESPONSE EMAIL OR CALL US BRIDE@STATUSALON.COM + (925)980-8479 **

70 Reviews for Status Salon

70 Status Salon Reviews

Featured
User7363630

2+ years ago

Rachael of Status Salon spearheaded the hair and makeup for my Tahoe wedding. She did such an amazing job. For my outdoor, rustic themed event, I wanted a natural and subtle look and I think that ... Read more sometimes it’s hard to do for a wedding.  I mean, these pictures are supposed to last forever!  Rachael was warm and professional, really listened to me and took time to understand the overall feel of the wedding.  My makeup was so stunning, glamourous and natural!  I looked like the most gorgeous version of myself through all the pictures, the reception and into the night.  She also came up with a beautiful hairstyle that easily transitioned from an artful, loose chignon for the ceremony to a soft and romantic half-up half-down look for the reception.  I highly recommend this team, they are the absolute best!!

K
Kirsten Danna

Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely outstanding

Elise from the status salon absolutely rocked my hair and make up for my engagement photo shoot! I showed her photo inspiration for hair and make up and she was able to adapt it just for me. We are ... Read more in the process of booking the status salon agency for our wedding! They were also super easy to book with and very accommodating.

S
Suzanne Petray

Married on 10/19/2018

Large Wedding Party

Jennifer and Flo were amazing, prompt and extremely fun to hang out with before the event. The wedding party and mothers all, 9 altogether, looked gorgeous. Read more Jennifer and Flo were amazing, prompt and extremely fun to hang out with before the event. The wedding party and mothers all, 9 altogether, looked gorgeous.