Status Salon

South Lake Tahoe, CA · View map · Visit website

About Status Salon

Status Salon is a beauty salon located in Livermore, California, with on-site wedding beauty services available throughout the West Coast and surrounding areas. They specialize in hair and makeup for weddings and special events. The team welcomes wedding parties large and small, and look forward to having a hand in making your wedding as memorable and beautiful as possible.

Status Salon can provide both in-salon and on-site hair and makeup services for you and your bridal party. On-site services include updos and styling, whereas their full-service salon in Livermore offers blowouts, hair coloring, hair extensions, haircuts, keratin treatments, and eyelash extensions.

Areas Covered

Status Salon has artists located throughout the West Coast. They can provide on-site beauty services in Livermore, Carmel Valley, San Francisco, Napa, Graeagle, Lake Tahoe, Reno, Temecula, Paso Robles, and surrounding areas. Their team will happily travel to any location, state, or country to provide destination wedding services.

71 Reviews for Status Salon

71 Status Salon Reviews

Featured
User7363630

2+ years ago

Rachael of Status Salon spearheaded the hair and makeup for my Tahoe wedding. She did such an amazing job. For my outdoor, rustic themed event, I wanted a natural and subtle look and I think that ... Read more sometimes it’s hard to do for a wedding.  I mean, these pictures are supposed to last forever!  Rachael was warm and professional, really listened to me and took time to understand the overall feel of the wedding.  My makeup was so stunning, glamourous and natural!  I looked like the most gorgeous version of myself through all the pictures, the reception and into the night.  She also came up with a beautiful hairstyle that easily transitioned from an artful, loose chignon for the ceremony to a soft and romantic half-up half-down look for the reception.  I highly recommend this team, they are the absolute best!!

Juni
Juni Bahuguna

Married on 07/06/2019

Best in the Bay

JD and Raelynn did my hair and makeup respectively and I can honestly say I have never looked better. From the beginning, JD was very open and clear about about the details regarding consultation, ... Read more booking etc. Our event was during the July 4 weekend when things get busy and booked up in advance. But JD accommodated my last minute demand of adding two additional hair services. On the day of, they came early to set up and were very good with their time management. While I was quite nervous about the event in general, JD and Raelynn helped me relax. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis and did not want a very heavy set makeup for the event as well. Raelynn respected that and did a very natural looking makeup that enhanced my best features. JD did my hair and made sure the bobby pins weren't hurting my head. I did a good thing of trusting their judgement when it came to doing my hair and makeup For my bridal party, the girls who were doing their own makeup, Raelynn even helped them out with the lashes and fixing eye makeup etc. At the end of the night, I not only got a lot of compliments but my hair and make up were intact even after plenty of tears and a night of crazy dancing. I would like to thank them both for making my day so special :)

Kirsten
Kirsten Danna

Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely outstanding

Elise from the status salon absolutely rocked my hair and make up for my engagement photo shoot! I showed her photo inspiration for hair and make up and she was able to adapt it just for me. We are ... Read more in the process of booking the status salon agency for our wedding! They were also super easy to book with and very accommodating.