Stay in Focus Media

Fort Myers, FL · View map · Visit website

About Stay in Focus Media

Welcome to Stay In Focus Media - I'm stoked you're here!

Thanks so much for checking out Stay In Focus Media! My name is Jordan Beaujour and my wife Cassidy and I are the founders and owners of SFM since starting it in 2016. We LOVE people and the opportunity to capture love, stories, and help along the journey. Adventure is big for us. We love touring new places, traveling, and have a desire to see the beautiful world our Creator has made for us. We are a Christian based company- fully believing in Jesus Christ and serving Him to the best of our ability using the talents He’s blessed us with. I am a creative and movie buff and I love to drum and skateboard. Cassidy is a skilled cheerleading coach and is passionate about leading worship. We love to hang out and connect with people... maybe you can be one of them!

13 Reviews for Stay in Focus Media

13 Stay in Focus Media Reviews

Tiffany
Featured
Tiffany

Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing experience!

Jordan is by far the best photographer to work with! My now husband and I are both very quiet and pretty reserved, but Jordan found ways to bring us out of our shell, make us feel comfortable, and ... Read more really enjoy the photo taking experience. From engagement photos, to contacting, to the day of photos, Jordan and his team delivered! They were so graceful, kind, and knew how to take some stunning shots. You should absolutely hire Jordan for your next event! We are so happy with our pictures, and love how Jordan made it fun for us!

A
Ash

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Jordan is seriously the only photographer I refer any one to! He has done portraits for my kiddos, My grandparent’s anniversary photos; I’ve referred him for birthday parties and weddings because he’s ... Read more the best! I love the quality of his photos, my kids love him, my grandparents had fun getting their photo taken, and My friends are super impressed by his skill and professionalism. He’s the only guy I use!

E
Elizabeth

Getting married on 05/03/2020

I wouldn’t trust anyone else

Lexi went above and beyond for our engagement photoshoot! Before the session, she worked hard to get to know us as a couple and figure out what kind of vibe we were looking for—and it absolutely shows ... Read more in the photos. She reached out a few days before the session to give us outfit coordination tips and recommend prime photo locations we would never have found on our own. She also brought props (our favorite was the yellow bicycle) that made our photos completely unique. She even made my fiancé, who doesn't like being photographed, feel at ease and excited about the shoot. I can’t imagine having anyone else behind the lens and I'm so looking forward to booking you again in the future!