Steady State Studios

Portland, OR · View map · Visit website

About Steady State Studios

Hi! We're Steady State Studios, one of Oregon's finest-rated wedding cinematography & photo groups. We're based in Portland, but work all up and down the I-5 corridor, and we travel regularly, too! We have shot over 1000 weddings in pictures & video since opening our doors in 2007, and we'd love to chat about how we may be able to help commemorate your big day!

Steady State Studios uses a combination of contemporary and traditional styles with their photography. They want your day to be as stress-free as possible, with photos that will capture the emotion, romance and fun. They provide couples the following options:

• Photography
  • Videography
  • Wireless mics for crystal-clear audio
  • Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash-the-dress shoot

Other Services
In addition to videography and photography, we also have a photo booth & DJ services. When we have our entire crew on-site at a wedding, running a team that's worked together countless times over the years, you're guaranteed to get the best possible experience. Some features of our videography, booth and DJ services include:

• Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Drone footage
  • Full feature video
  • High-definition video (including 4K)
  • Highlight video

V
Featured
Vi

Married on 05/27/2017

The first time my then-fiance and I met Jason, we KNEW without a doubt he would be our videographer. We both have crazy families, and were worried it would be difficult for a videographer to capture ... Read more all the right moments, withOUT being Mr. Obnoxious wedding videographer (you know the type. "Heyyyy what do you want to say to the happy couple???") Then we talked to Jason. He quelled all my anxieties and fears I felt (spending months combing through videographer after videographer). Our wedding was crazier than I could have ever expected--I actually booked Jason for 2 days because we had celebrations extending into the wedding. Jason was communicative, flexible, fun, friendly throughout the entire wedding planning/day of, but most importantly: he was GOOD. This month, when my husband and I received his video, it was actually my favorite wedding gift I'd received thus far. We were captivated at everything he captured. The man must have had cameras/eyes everywhere, because he really was stealthy: There were angles and views that were incredible. I didn’t have to once ask him to “go here, do this, capture this,” he just knew. And because Jason was so "behind the scenes," all the moments he captured were organic. No one was posing for the camera or telling canned jokes—he didn’t corner anyone for sound bites and he wasn’t obnoxious. People were laughing, and hugging, and supporting my husband and I with so much love. Needless to say, my husband and I cried a few times watching our wedding video. It brought butterflies to my stomach and took us back to that insanely emotional and beautiful weekend. We are so grateful we got to work with Jason and recommend him x a million. Notes to engaged ladies out there planning a wedding: 1. Get a videographer. Yes, I know you’re debating on it, but at the end of the day, videos are incredible ways to capture/relive/see your wedding in ways photos cannot provide. 2. Get Jason at Steady State. 3. You’re welcome.

R
Rochelle Steele

Married on 11/09/2018

Accommodating and professional

I hired Steady State Studios for my wedding and it was a great choice. The studio was very willing to be flexible and Jason (the photographer) clearly knew what he was doing day of by keeping control ... Read more of the many people at the wedding. He produced beautiful pictures and returned them in great time. I would definitely hire Steady State Studios again!

A
Amanda

Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect Wedding Video

We had the pleasure of working with Steady State Studios for our wedding video. Jason was very friendly and super helpful from the start. He was always willing to answer questions and in a timely ... Read more manner. On our wedding day our videographer was Kevin and he did a fantastic job! I barely noticed he was there and he managed to capture every important part of our wedding. When we got our video I was so thrilled. The video was very beautifully captured and edited. I’m so happy and I definitely recommend this company!