Steel Toe Stiletto

Greenville, SC · View map · Visit website

About Steel Toe Stiletto

Steel Toe Stiletto is a premium wedding band based in Greenville, South Carolina. The band provides its services to the local areas of North and South Carolina, including Charleston, Greenville, and Asheville. They know that a state-of-the-art, professional entertainment are what couples look and they are proud to exceed their expecations. Steel Toe Stiletto enjoys every opportunity to provide great music and fun. They also perform for charity galas, corporate parties, and other celebratory events.

Steel Toe Stiletto proudly performs various musical genres during cocktail hours and breaks during the ceremony and reception. They can serve as the MC, learn songs requested songs, and they are willing to travel (covering all travel expenses). The band also provides lighting, microphones, and sound/PA systems.

64 Reviews for Steel Toe Stiletto

64 Steel Toe Stiletto Reviews

E
Featured
Ellen

Married on 03/18/2012

FABULOUS! This was my third daughter's wedding and I loved the other bands, but this band put them to shame even! Not only were they so enjoyable , some of friends who really know music, mentioned ... Read more their high level of talent way above the typical "wedding band" sound. Guests kept asking for their name, as many of them will have weddings coming up. They were so good, and I've never seen this before, the audience that filled the dance floor screamed, "Encore!" and they did! Also, another step above was that the group provided an MC who managed the evening and also, in advance, there was an assigned person to communicate with who was delightful to deal with, accommodating and demonstrated great follow through. We couldn't have been more pleased and grateful to Steel Toe Stiletto!

D
Dwake

Married on 03/30/2019

HIRE Steel Toe Stiletto’s (add the horns!)

Wow! Wow! Wow! Hiring Steel Toe Stiletto’s (STS) was the best decision we made for our daughter’s wedding. They are talented, amazing, personable, entertaining... I could go on and on. Days after, I ... Read more I am still smiling because words seem inadequate to describe what I witnessed and heard from our guests which were all positive. The dance floor was packed with the exception of a few who needed to take a break to catch their breath or get refueled :). My heart is full knowing that everyone enjoyed STS on and off the dance floor. I have often heard that the band MAKES for the wedding to be successful and I can honestly say STS achieved this for our daughter’s wedding. Thank you STS for being part of an amazing day!

C
Caitlin Udall

Married on 03/09/2019

Look no further for a wedding band!

If you want your wedding guests out on the dance floor, this is the band for you! My husband and I both love live music and knew that we had to have a band at our wedding! We quickly came across Steel ... Read more Toe Stiletto and could tell they were amazing but we kept looking to see what else was out there. There is honestly no need to look further! We watched so many videos of bands and not one even came close to comparing to Steel Toe Stiletto. We had a lot of questions before booking and they were super helpful and responsive. Our wedding profile made it so easy to work with them leading up to the big day. I would recommend having STS handle your ceremony music as well. The pianist was able to do renditions of some of our favorite songs for processional and recessional. At the reception, our dance floor was packed from the time they went on until the last song. STS is so talented that at some points it felt like we were at a concert. So many of our guests mentioned to us that they were the best wedding band they had ever seen. STS was so fun to work with yet incredibly professional. Even our wedding coordinator who has worked with many bands kept commenting on how great they were leading up the wedding and during set up. Steel Toe Stiletto is worth every penny!