Steel Toe Stiletto

Greenville, SC · View map

About Steel Toe Stiletto

Steel Toe Stiletto is a premium wedding band based in Greenville, South Carolina. The band provides its services to the local areas of North and South Carolina, including Charleston, Greenville, and Asheville. They know that a state-of-the-art, professional entertainment are what couples look and they are proud to exceed their expecations. Steel Toe Stiletto enjoys every opportunity to provide great music and fun. They also perform for charity galas, corporate parties, and other celebratory events.

Steel Toe Stiletto proudly performs various musical genres during cocktail hours and breaks during the ceremony and reception. They can serve as the MC, learn songs requested songs, and they are willing to travel (covering all travel expenses). The band also provides lighting, microphones, and sound/PA systems.

68 Reviews for Steel Toe Stiletto

68 Steel Toe Stiletto Reviews

Josh
Josh Borders

Married on 06/29/2019

STS - The Band You Need To Book

I've heard from practically everyone that attended my wedding about how much they loved STS! I've never been to a wedding where people danced all night from beginning to end, no breaks. They were ... Read more truly everything we wanted in a band and more. So many good songs and memories

Z
Zach Prager

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!

Steel Toe Stiletto was absolutely amazing. Our guests honestly can't stop talking about how incredible they were. They had all of our guests dancing throughout the entire night! I would 100% recommend ... Read more hiring Steel Toe Stiletto for your wedding - they are worth every penny!

J
Jamie Skellie

Married on 05/10/2019

THE Highlight of our Reception!

My husband and I first heard Steel Toe Stilletto play at a friend's wedding a few months after we started dating. We were already in that "when you know, you know" phase and talking about marriage.I ... Read more remember after attending this wedding, my husband (then boyfriend!) told me that no matter what, we were having this band at our wedding. Two years later, it happened!!! To be honest, I think we were almost as excited to have STS play for us as we were to get married. We sent out STS "hype videos" from their Instagram to guests to show them just what kind of party they were about to experience! ;) STS went above and beyond in their delivery. My husband and I were so nervous before our entrance and first dance, but when the band started playing our song ("Stay with You" by John Legend) we completely relaxed. I remember the singer's voice gave me goosebumps! I still listen to the video of his singing and hands down prefer it to the original (don't tell John!!). My guests still rave about how much fun they had at our wedding, and with every raving review they mention STS. We have friends who recently got engaged, and the first thing they did was ask us for contact info for our band! Thank you, STS, for making our night so incredibly special and fun! We can't wait to see you again in the future! P.S. Special shoutout to Ali and Lauren for ensuring that the booking process went flawlessly! They were prompt, sweet, and so easy to work with!!