Stefani Welsh Photography

Lake Forest, CA · View map

About Stefani Welsh Photography

I am a professional wedding photographer in Orange County. I love capturing peoples raw emotions in every form. Being able to stop a moment in time and save that memory for future generations is something that will always be exciting to me. Photographs are one of the only visual memories from an event. The eyes and smile of a person speaks volumes in a photo. It is my job to bring those words to life through photography.

29 Reviews for Stefani Welsh Photography

29 Stefani Welsh Photography Reviews

M
Mari M

Married on 11/25/2018

Excellent Photographer

Stefani was our photographer for our wedding back in November. We are so happy with the way our wedding photos turned out, especially our couple photos! Stefani is very efficient and made sure to keep ... Read more things moving so that we were able to get in all of the different shots we requested. Stephanie, the second shooter, was also great and between the two of them we ended up with tons of great pictures to remember the day by. Stefani also did our engagement photos in September and those turned out great as well.

A
Ashley Wilcox

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Stefani was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy I had her at my wedding. From the initial emails, she was very prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. She always answered any questioned I had. ... Read more The day of the wedding she was amazing! She was able to get all of the shots and did everything so efficiently and professionally. My wedding party was very impressed by her. The pictures were ready 4 weeks after the wedding and they turned out awesome. I am so happy I had her there on my special day.

M
Mikayla

Married on 09/09/2017

Stefani shot our wedding on 9.9.17. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her and her staff. She got some wonderful shots- some traditional and some candid ones as well. She had shot at our venue ... Read more before, so she took advantage of different areas with different backdrops. She is also a fast shooter which was ideal for us with the size of our families. She was able to coordinate all of us and get the shots we wanted. Excellent service! Very professional and responsive to all of our questions. Great to work with. Would highly recommend!