Stefanie Tyler Hair & Makeup Artistry

Kaysville, UT · View map

About Stefanie Tyler Hair & Makeup Artistry

Stefanie Tyler Hair & Makeup Artistry is a passionate and versatile beauty vendor in Kaysville, Utah, who specializes in weddings. Formally known with Alias Professional On Location Hair & Makeup, she is an experienced and licensed cosmetologist who helps clients find beauty in each adventure. Stefanie Tyler Hair & Makeup Artistry has been in the industry since 2001, and she truly enjoys helping people feel and look gorgeous. Stephanie Tyler's wedding day makeup packages include the cost and application of fake eyelashes.

Stefanie Tyler Hair & Makeup Artistry offers traditional makeup, airbrush makeup and hair-only packages, which apply to brides but also to their attendants. The following are some of her services:

• Manicure

15 Stefanie Tyler Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 08/04/2018

Stefanie was so flexible with my last minute schedule. And on top of that, she managed to fit in my wedding party's hair and makeup, also! Stefanie is an absolute professional. She does amazing work. ... Read more I felt like a Disney princess in a woodland set -- which is exactly what I was going for. :) She helped me put my flower/leaf crown together at the last minute, it was so beautiful. Thank you so much, Stefanie! You helped me make my wedding day an amazing success!

A
Allison

Married on 12/27/2017

LOVED my hair and makeup for my bridal photos and wedding day. I'm so picky and Stefanie made me feel comfortable voicing my opinion instead of making me feel guilty! She was high quality in BOTH hair ... Read more and makeup (instead of one or the other). Also talk about value- a top rated stylist who doesn't charge an arm and a leg. She even did a quick touch up on a blemish for my groom the day of! So nice and I'm so happy I chose to go with her!

D
DENISE

Married on 12/17/2017

Stefanie did both my hair and make-up for my wedding on December 17th, 2017. Make-up and hair was one of my biggest fears as far as planning for my wedding went. She went beyond my expectations!I ... Read more received so many compliments on my hair and make-up and they turned out so amazing in pictures. Stefanie was super professional. She was awesome at communicating with me. She showed up early on the wedding and was ready to go. Would definitely use her again! Thanks for an amazing experience Stefanie!