Stein Eriksen Lodge

Park City, UT · View map

About Stein Eriksen Lodge

Stein Eriksen Lodge is the only Park City destination for luxury weddings. When planning your most important day, our exceptional team will ensure every detail is thought through to absolute perfection, allowing you to relax, breathe in the moment, and embrace your day. Thirty years of elegant alpine luxury, award-winning dining, unrivaled amenities, Utah’s only Five-Star spa, and truly legendary service, make Stein Eriksen Lodge the perfect location for your happily ever after.

Known for being the longest standing luxury resort in Deer Valley, Stein Eriksen Lodge has been fulfilling dream weddings since 1982. With breathtaking mountain scenery, Five-Star amenities, and versatile venue spaces, you’ll experience a legendary wedding day that is truly unforgettable.

Named after the Olympic ski champion, Stein Eriksen, the Lodge continues to carry on his legacy of excellence. Our team is committed to providing exemplary personal service. Backed by these Stein Eriksen values, we ensure everything is beautifully designed to fit your unique style and exceed your wedding day expectations.

10 Reviews for Stein Eriksen Lodge

10 Stein Eriksen Lodge Reviews

Shruti
Shruti

Married on 05/25/2019

World-class wedding venue and team

My husband and I got married at the Stein Eriksen Lodge on May 25 2019, in a Jewish and Hindu inspired wedding - and it was the wedding of our dreams and a truly unforgettable day and night. Tracy is ... Read more a incredible person and professional, and from the first time I spoke to her on the phone, I knew right away that she and the Stein team would be the perfect team to work with. Their level of attention to detail, overall consideration, patience, flexibility, creativity, and overall QUALITY - is truly unmatched. Since my husband and I live in New York City, we relied a ton on Tracy and the team to help move things along locally, and I have to say they did an outstanding job. If you are thinking about getting married in Park City, give Tracy a call - you won't regret it!

K
Karen Schwindt

Married on 02/09/2019

The Most Beautiful Venue

Of course weddings at Steins are gorgeous, but it was the little touches and the amazing service by Steins' wedding coordinate, Tracy Selman, her support staff, and the all the service staff that made ... Read more our wedding day the most amazing day of our lives. I cannot say enough about how hard every single person worked -- from the doormen to the wait staff during our reception -- to make our day both special and seamless. It was snowing heavily on the afternoon of our wedding day, and Tracy and her team worked so quickly to find a new space inside and move our ceremony setup indoors. I truly felt like the most special person the entire day - it seemed like everyone at Steins was working to make our day magical, and it really was. And this speaks nothing of the months of planning, coordination and help that Tracy offered prior to the wedding. She was truly such a joy to work with, and beyond the inherent beauty and elegance of Steins, is so much of the reason our wedding day was the best and most magical day of our lives.

A
Alexandria

Married on 07/26/2014

The staff was extremely accommodating and they know how to put on an event! They have the experience, the means and the gorgeous spaces that made our wedding day perfect. Read more The staff was extremely accommodating and they know how to put on an event! They have the experience, the means and the gorgeous spaces that made our wedding day perfect.