Stein Farms

Salem, WI · View map · Visit website

About Stein Farms

Stein Farms is a barn and farm wedding venue located in Salem, Wisconsin. Situated on 60-acres of private property, the barn is one of the Midwest’s most historic wedding destination venues. The family owned and operated farm offers a variety of natural outdoor sites for romantic ceremonies and other special events. The venue’s dedicated and professional staff will work in collaboration with every couple to make their dream wedding a reality, ensuring no small detail is overlooked.

Facilities and Capacity

Stein Farms offers many event spaces for a range of celebratory events. Their refurbished barn is perfect for ceremonies and dinner receptions, featuring a fusion of traditional wooden beams and modern decor to create a marriage of luxurious beauty and rustic charm. The gorgeous barn also includes customizable lighting and drapery to suit each couple’s desired theme and color scheme. Additional spaces can be optimized by opening the barn’s stained glass windows to the outdoor patio, beer garden, and fire pit. The barn can seat up to 250 guests and includes all sound system and audiovisual equipment, paper products, chairs, and tables. For cocktail style celebrations and wedding receptions, The Lodge is filled with elegance and character. The Lodge features a large dance floor, bar area, seating, classic fireplace, bathrooms, stage lighting, professional sound system, overhead projector, wifi, and a stage for live entertainment. Additionally, The Lodge also provides a prep kitchen for caterers to prepare meals. Conveniently located meters away from the barn, guests can venture between the two spaces.

Accommodations

For couples and guests traveling from further afield or for those looking for ultimate relaxation throughout their celebrations, Stein Farms offers accommodations for up to 14 people. The 7,000 square-foot Cheret House is situated just steps away from the farms wedding sites. The house includes a relaxing outside area where guests can make use of the fire pit, grilling area, basketball hoop, outdoor sound system, and plenty of space for yard activities.

Stein Farms provide multiple event services and rental items to make each couple’s planning process run as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. With the help of the venue’s event planners, couple’s can arrange every aspect of their special day, ensuring all areas are covered. For catering and bar services, the venue welcomes couple’s working with outside vendors to achieve their goals. Other services and rental items offered include wifi, decor, furniture, altars, arches, chair covers, and more.

6 Reviews for Stein Farms

6 Stein Farms Reviews

S
Featured
SHARI

Married on 08/29/2015

Stein Farms was perfect for our wedding. I was able to set up on Wednesday. Some chairs and tables were provided which meant that i did not have to rent them. Clem, the owner was a big help and was ... Read more always available even when i would Text him at 4am. I could not have asked for a more beautiful setting for our wedding. We had use of the entire property. That includes a Bar/entertainment area, a large garage/barn/hall area. Both of those have stages. The Bar/entertainment area was where our dj set up. There is also an orchard, Beer Garden and Lake. It is just amazing. We were able to park our camper right in the orchard and Camp Friday and Saturday night. A few of our friends parked their campers as well. This way the intoxicated ones were safe. I made our rehearsal dinner and we had it right there. Clem went the extra mile and i almost wish we had another event to plan here in the future.

A
Angie

Married on 08/25/2018

I couldn't have found a place any better to have our wedding. Getting married by a river was absolutely beautiful. The lighting where we had our dinner was just perfect and Clem can make it to match ... Read more your color scheme ( mine was purple) at night I think that was my favorite area. Seeing it all lit up was almost magical. And if that is not enough there is another building that has the bar/dj area, (which also has a beauty room for the ladies to get ready) and a fire pit outside. It literally has everything you need in 1 place. I can go on and on about how beautiful this place is, but I really need to let you is that the owner Clem is one of a kind to work with. He truly cares about making sure your day is special. He went above n beyond to help me with whatever I needed/wanted for our wedding. He makes you feel like he's as excited about your day as you are. I would recommend having your wedding here to everyone. I have not 1 bad thing to say about my experience.

D
Daniel

Married on 08/08/2015

Best decision I ever made! Fell in love from first visit. Rustic barn venue with so many photo ops. Definitely recommend to anyone wanting the rustic, country wedding theme. 3 separate spaces for ... Read more ceremony(on an island), dinner(barn with beautiful fairy lights and drapery) and dancing and drinks in the rustic lodge(with awesome wall of steins).