Stella! Baking Company

Sewell, New Jersey, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Stella! Baking Company

Stella! Baking Company is a custom wedding cake bakery based in Sewell, New Jersey. Stella! Baking Company creates custom cakes for weddings, as well as birthdays and other special events. This bakery specializes in creating incredible cakes that will wow you and your guests. Whether you are looking for something traditional or something innovative and creative, Stella! Bakery Company will create a unique masterpiece that tastes as good as it looks.

Stella! Baking Company provides client consultations in order to create a custom cake that fits your wedding theme and style. With dozens of flavors and fillings to choose from, this bakery will allow you to customize a cake that suits the tastes of you and your guests. Along with wedding cakes, they also offer cake pops, cookies, cupcakes, groom’s cake, and pastries. Cake services and items include:

• Consultations

Munchkin9218
Featured
Colleen

Married on 09/02/2018

Christine at Stella! Baking Company was so wonderful to work with! We knew we did not want a fondant cake from the get go, and finding her specializing in buttercream cakes was like a dream! All of ... Read more her cake flavors where delicious, and after our tasting we decided we definitely wanted to book with her! One our wedding day our cake was so gorgeously decorated exactly as we discussed and the flavors where all so delicious!! We ordered a cake to serve about 120 people for a list of 105 and actually ended up taking no cake home as the guests ate most of it and requested to take some home! My husband and I were disappointed but we know we will be back again because it was so good!! If you need cake for a wedding please hire her! She was willing to listen to exactly the style we wanted, could advise on flavors and was overall one of the best people to work with!

J
Julia

Married on 11/10/2018

Best. Wedding. Cake. Ever!

Holy cow, not only was this cake maybe one of the prettiest ones I've ever seen, it was hands-down one of the best cakes my husband and I ever tasted. From the first meeting, the process of choosing ... Read more our flavors and designing the look of the cake was fun and professional. It turned out better than I could have even imagined. We got so many compliments on the cake - in fact, lots of people thought the sugar flowers were real flowers! I would hands-down recommend Stella to anyone looking for a cake, period - but especially if you want a wedding cake that will take your breath away and put the cherry on top of your big day.

Allison
Allison

Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful AND delicious

Stella was the bakery included in our venue wedding package, and we are so thrilled that we got to work with them. Christine was incredibly professional and easy to work with... And the CAKE! I’ve ... Read more never had wedding cake that was so yummy. We chose vanilla and chocolate chip cake with buttercream and it was seriously delicious. The cake turned out beautiful and exactly what we had asked for. I highly recommend that you at least stop into the bakery for a snack (I dare you to pick just one), and would absolutely recommend Stella to anyone looking for a wedding cake.