Stella Grace Studios

Tacoma, WA · View map · Visit website

About Stella Grace Studios

Wedding photography is not just a job it is an art form. It provides me with the opportunity to join my love of photography with the vision of someone who has imagined this day their entire life. Being part of the beauty and energy that surrounds such an important day is an honor. I strive to create a relaxed environment by being organized, flexible and compassionate. I love living in the joy that is Your Wedding Day.

JENN

Nichelle
Featured
Nichelle

Married on 09/29/2012

The first time I met with Jenn I knew she was going to be our photographer. We hit it off immediately and I had complete confidence in her. Within in months she drove all the way out to Eatonville to ... Read more shoot our engagement photos-at our property- she knew it meant a lot to us to shoot it out there. The photos turned out amazing- it was hard to just pick one for our save the date, so we picked several. Day of the wedding Jenn was so great, she was on time ready to go! We had a huge wedding party and family and managed to make time for all of us. Our wedding party loved Jenn, she was being fun and personable with them. She was there from start to finish- and energized the whole night. (I hope you at least got to eat something!) she captured the first look to the send off with glo-balloons. It was a fairytale ending and when I look back at the photos that's what I see. The photos turned out magical, beautiful, stunning. My favorite are all the detailed shots- they though of everything! When I go back and look at the photos I re-live my most important day of my life. That is a good photographer! Thankyou Jenn for everything!

G
Gwendalyn

Married on 09/27/2014

Amazing! Photos are beautiful! 100% the best vendors we had at our wedding. Julia and Jen were hilarious and easy going. Read more Amazing! Photos are beautiful! 100% the best vendors we had at our wedding. Julia and Jen were hilarious and easy going.

K
Kristen

Married on 09/22/2012

Stella Grace was a dream come true for wedding photography! We were on a "budget" but I didn't want to scrimp on my photography as most don't. So, I was searching for a photographer that fit our ... Read more style and budget. I received three completely separate referrals for Stella Grace - and seriously I could not be happier that we went with them!! Jen and her sister are amazing...our entire wedding party commented on how well they interacted with us. Our other guest who saw our pictures were in awe at how perfect they turned out and really captured our day. I am not a crier and I get teary every time I look at our pictures because they really are that good. Out of all my vendors - Stella Grace is the one who I would say "YOU HAVE TO USE" - even my husband always tells people how great our photos turned out and the relationship that we created with Jen was just perfection!!! I could go on and on about Stella Grace...I wish I could have another event just so I could see them again - maybe a boudoir session for an anniversary??