Stella York

Leesburg, VA · View map

About Stella York

Wedding dresses by designer Stella York are driven by fun, flirty and fabulous silhouettes. Feminine details like cascading tulle, romantic lace and shimmering beading are thoughtfully designed into each and every dress. Classic mermaid silhouettes meet effortlessly embellished lace gowns, and plus-size dresses are given unprecedented attention to detail. For affordable wedding dresses that are forever timeless (with just a wink of sexy), think Stella York. Find your own #SoStella moment today!

6 Reviews for Stella York

6 Stella York Reviews

A
Adrienne

Married on 04/07/2019

Beautiful dresses

I went to Blush Bridal Lounge in Austin, TX to purchase my Stella York gown. I went during their Stella York trunk show, so I got to see and try on a number of new Stella York designs. I loved that ... Read more they make dresses for all sizes and body types. My gown was so comfortable for the duration of the ceremony and reception.

Reegan & Antwon
Reegan

Married on 06/09/2018

My dress was from Stella York and I absolutely loved it! I’m so happy with how my wedding dress looked on my big day! Stella York designs so many beautiful dresses but mine was the perfect one for me! ... Read more

V
Vanessa

Married on 03/09/2018

Excellent service and customer service. Read more Excellent service and customer service.