StellaAndMoscha

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About StellaAndMoscha

StellaandMoscha is a boutique wedding planner for couples marrying in the greater Athens, Greece area. This planner helps couples have one-of-a-kind weddings on the beautiful islands of Greece while offering warmth and hospitality. Couples will see their fairytale wedding vision come to life with eloquence and grace.

This team, at StellaandMoscha, helps couples plan their ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination for couples. This gives couples the opportunity to choose the planner’s level of involvement. Full planning gives almost total control to the planner, who will create the wedding a couple has always envisioned. Partial planning allows couples to call on the planner when needed or to have them on hand as support. Day-of coordination is available with any level of service, so that couples will have an extra hand on their wedding day to make sure things go right. Other services offered by this team of four planners include budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. This team helps couples plan:

• Civil unions

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 10/17/2014

Starting with the initial emails and Skype calls to get to know one another and what we had planned for our wedding, Stella was so patient and just really understood what we were aiming for. My (now) ... Read more (now) husband was deployed when we first started talking and Stella was more than happy to work around that and wait until he was home so that we could make decisions together, even though it would give her and Eva less time to get everything organised. They pandered to our every whim, whether big or small and made the entire process so very easy. Just the right amount of choices were given for every decision, so that we could find what we wanted without having to go through hours of searching. The villa they found for us, the venue for the ceremony, after drinks and dinner were absolutely on the money! The day ran so perfectly and it was all so subtle, I felt calm and everything just flowed so well. We absolutely could not have done this without the team at Stella and Moscha, I could not be happier with their professionalism, the knowledge they brought to the table and how absolutely lovely they all are. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

J
Jin W.

Married on 04/21/2019

Gold standard wedding planners

Stella&Moscha is truly the GOLD standard for wedding planners. From our first interaction on Skype to the actual wedding day, everything was executed to perfection and the entire experience was ... Read more amazing through and through. We are so grateful to have worked with the lovely Dina from Stella&Moscha. She was incredibly responsive, easy to talk to, professional, meticulous, and creative. Honestly, everything was spoon-fed to me over email and I did not have to do much at all for planning - super stress free. Dina did everything to make me feel relaxed and comfortable on my wedding day and I am so impressed with how everything came together. If you are thinking of having a wedding in Santorini, please do yourself a favor and plan it with Stella&Moscha.

P
Plamena

Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I live in San Francisco. We had our wedding in September of this year. We had the luck to choose Stella and Moscha as our wedding planner. Words can't describe how incredibly thankful I ... Read more I am to their whole team, but more specifically Dina for everything they did for us. Our wedding was everything we hoped for and more. Dina was very responsive (even during the busy summer season) and made all of our wedding wishes come true. I was so impressed with how well run and organized everything was. Every vendor and person from their staff was on top of everything. If you are thinking about a wedding in Athens or the islands around don't think twice, just contact Stella and Moscha. Thank you again it was a pleasure working with you.