StellaKim Artistry

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About StellaKim Artistry

StellaKim Artistry is a wedding beauty and health company in San Francisco, CA. The company is located in the heart of Union Square in downtown San Francisco. Second location is located Daly City, CA. Owner Stella's mother was a well-known celebrity hair and makeup artist in South Korea. She learned the business first hand and has over 10 years of experience in the industry.

Stella and her team of artists provide on-site services for your big day. This team of cosmetologists is talented, experienced and willing to travel to you on your big day. There is also the option of visiting their spa to get your hair and makeup done in their gorgeous makeup room. Plus, you can do a makeup and hair trial prior to the big day to guarantee you achieve the perfect look for your wedding. StellaKim Artistry offers the following beauty services:

• Airbrush makeup

B
Brian w

Married on 01/18/2019

Excellent Experience with Stella Kim, Highly Recommended

Stella was recommended by an acquaintance of a relative. Based on the results and the tremendous amount of positive comments my wife received at our wedding, we are more than pleased to write this ... Read more review in support of Stella. While she was knowledgeable and open, what made her exceptional was her confidence to create "the look" for my then fiancée. Despite being informed a trial was not necessary, we went ahead and booked one for our due diligence. We soon discovered why we didn't need to as she methodically worked her magic while my jet-lagged wife-to-be dozed off in the chair. Stella's experience really showed and the quality was just as excellent as the photos of her and her husband on the wall of her studio. After the morning makeup preparation for the wedding, my wife was so satisfied that she committed to an evening touchup session for the dinner banquet. All I can say is that my wife looked amazing throughout the day and evening. We are forever grateful we were able to find Stella for our wedding.

K
Kamilla

Married on 01/20/2018

Stella is amazing! She did my microblading, tattoo liner, eyelash extensions, and wedding. She is my very own glam team. Stella is a lone glam squad she does everything from hair to makeup. Totally ... Read more worth it! Book on advance as I know she gets super busy right away! Love you Stella!

N
Nora

Married on 11/11/2017

What can I say but thank you Stella for making me look like a princess on my special day! Stella took good care of me from the beginning to the end. She knew what products work best for my skin and ... Read more what would look best on me. She even gave me tips and advice on how I can also achieve my look by myself at home for special events. Highly recommend! You won’t be disapppointed!