Stellar Event Management

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Stellar Event Management

About Stellar Event Management

**Day of Starting at $1,500!

Stellar Event Management provides wedding design, planning and day-of coordination services for couples in the Scottsdale, Phoenix, Sedona and surrounding areas. Kristin takes the time to get to know you, to learn what catches your eye and what makes you smile. Then, using the power of aesthetics – of colors, textures and creativity – she creates an event that is absolutely unique to you. With numerous five-star reviews and over 250 weddings executed, Kristin and her team have the experience to ensure that your wedding day goes smoothly – all while you feel like you’re simply hanging with a friend. Having FUN is at the core of our culture and we want to help you do just that!

Experience

Kristin has planned and coordinated over 250 weddings throughout AZ, CA, and Mexico.

We want your wedding to be an experience. After getting to know Kristin, she will be able to coach you through the next steps necessary to be sure that you are on track and on time with planning process. Stellar Event Management offers packages for a variety of price points. They also have special packages for eloping couples. Services include:

• Full service planning and design
  • Day of coordination
  • Hourly rates
  • Multiple locations
  • Liability insurance
  • And lots more, just send Kristin an email using the form on the website. She’s excited to hear from you!

15 Reviews for Stellar Event Management

15 Stellar Event Management Reviews

C
Featured
Colton

Married on 05/13/2017

Words cannot merely describe our appreciation of Kristin's efforts, wisdom and compassion towards our wedding. She made our dream wedding come true at a fraction of the price of other planners. ... Read more Kristin was such an inspiration, answered every question and even took my calls in the evening and on weekends! We would not have been able to enjoy our wedding day without her! Do yourself a favor and hire her and her team!

S
Sarah

Married on 04/20/2019

5+++ Stars and a Friend for Life

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Kristin - she was our wedding angel. My husband and I are from the East Coast but chose to have our wedding in Scottsdale because we have family close ... Read more close by. For all intents and purposes, this was our "destination wedding." Planning a wedding from across the country may seem daunting to most people, but the process was never too much to handle, because we always knew we had Kristin. She was incredible from the day we booked the venue and proved to be our lifeline throughout the entire process, especially on our wedding day. She was so organized and incredibly on top of everything and truly understood the way we envisioned our wedding. Her years of experience in the field and in the Scottsdale area made her an incredible asset to us - she suggested amazing vendors, made wise suggestions and accompanied us to any appointment in which we felt we needed her input. Her attention to detail is like no other and she was always available to talk when I had questions or concerns about any part of the process. She always took care of us and was willing to do whatever we needed to make our day truly special. The result was flawless - our wedding day was even more than the magical day that we had envisioned and by the time the band played the last song, I was in denial that our amazing day was over. She was the difference maker in our wedding and there is absolutely no way we could have done any of this without her. I cannot imagine a more beautiful wedding and I cannot imagine not having her with us during this process. To say she was my favorite person during the year we planned our wedding is an understatement - she is truly wonderful!

C
Claire N.

Married on 03/16/2019

5 Stars for Stellar Event Management

Kristin is absolutely amazing. She was our day of coordinator for our March wedding. After some consideration, we decided to go with a day of coordinator so our family could enjoy the festivities as ... Read more well. From the beginning, Kristin was beyond helpful. At our first meeting, she came prepared with a list of questions that I had not thought of. She was organized, is clearly a wedding pro, and has a wonderful personality. She made sure absolutely everything was perfect for our wedding, keeping in touch with all of our vendors, making timelines, etc. She kept everyone in line at our rehearsal, and on the day of, everything went perfectly! She took care of absolutely everything, allowing my husband and I, along with our families to truly enjoy our wedding. I can't thank her enough for making my wedding day truly stress free and so much fun! I would 100% recommend Kristin at Stellar Event Management!