Stellar Strings

Brooklyn, New York · View map · Visit website

About Stellar Strings

A wedding ensemble in Brooklyn, New York, Stellar Strings specializes in entertainment for signature weddings and stylish events. Comprised of four professional and experienced musicians, the company has been enchanting couples musically since its inception in 2009. Stellar Strings is the perfect choice for adding a touch of class and elegance to your special union!

Stellar Strings is dedicated to creating a musical experience you and your guests will remember for years to come. To deliver the best performance, services include—but are not limited to—the following:

• Liability insurance
  • Ceremony music
  • Cocktail hour music
  • Reception music
  • Instrumentals
  • New songs
  • Vocals

Areas Covered
Stellar Strings’ wedding entertainment services are proudly offered to couples local to Brooklyn, New York. Said services are extended to those throughout Long Island, New York and the state of New Jersey.

40 Reviews for Stellar Strings

40 Stellar Strings Reviews

Featured
User6080009

2+ years ago

Such a wonderful quartet performance! I couldn't ask for more touching and beautifully played musical addition to my special day! It was a pleasure to cooperate with those ladies; very organized and ... Read more professional. They will make your wedding day even more memorable for you;)

Suzie
Suzie

Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful Music

Stellar Strings was absolutely perfect at our wedding! Their quartet performed during our ceremony and cocktail hour. We had requested that they play a specific song - The Book of Love by Peter ... Read more Gabriel - for when I walked down the aisle. This was the moment I had been looking forward to the most when thinking about my wedding so naturally I wanted it to be perfect. They absolutely nailed the song - it was stunningly beautiful to listen to and the moment was above and beyond what I had even pictured. Every other song was just as amazing and captured the vibe of our wedding so well which was classic but still modern. They made the entire process so seamless and easy. I truly could not be happier and highly recommend to any couple getting married!

E
Edina

Married on 02/17/2019

Outstanding! Very professional, responsive, and added a perfect touch!

From the beginning, it was very easy to get in touch with Natallia which is important to a stressed bride. I changed my musical selection for the ceremony just 1-2 days prior and she was very ... Read more accommodating. They were on time and added the perfect touch to our wedding. The music was beautiful and I received so many compliments on it! I would highly recommend! They’re outstanding!