Stems

Wichita, Kansas, KS · View map · Visit website

About Stems

Stems Floral located in Wichita, Kansas offers couples fabulous floral arrangements for all their wedding events. The professional and friendly staff are eager to assist with all your ideas and wants for your wedding day flowers. Cheryl Dixon is the owner and operator of Stems Floral in Wichita, Kansas. She has 33 years experience in the business and has a very chic approach to her arrangements. She believes that beauty comes in quality, not quantity, and that is where the difference lies. Her ability to combine colors and scents of unique flowers in her floral arrangements is unparalleled in the business.

At Stems Floral, you can receive floral designs in any style you desire for aisle and alter decor, bouquets, flower crowns, table arrangements, boutonnieres, and corsages, with flower petals and single flowers also available. Other services provided by Cheryl and her team include:

• Consultations

E
Featured
Esh

Married on 06/14/2015

I have only wonderful things to say about Stems. Cheryl is an expert at what she does and it shows in her work. The flowers at our reception were absolutely gorgeous and everyone complimented us on ... Read more them. This was the second time I have worked with Cheryl (after my sister's wedding) and she made our vision come true each time. She goes the extra mile because she cares about the end product as much as the customer. Would definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Shelby
Shelby

Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful job

Cheryl did an amazing job. She did all my flowers and we rented a few things (lanterns, candle holders, etc.). She worked well with my other vendors and mom and the result was more than I even ... Read more expected.

B
Bethany Corn

Married on 09/15/2018

Above and Beyond

Cheryl and her team were our first choice when it came to floral for our wedding. They went above and beyond. We gave Cheryl an idea of what we were wanting and she made it a reality. Our reception ... Read more venue was breathtaking. Their attention to detail was obvious. Cheryl and her team were very professional and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anybody we know. We will definitely use them for any other special occasion we have in the future.