Stems

Wichita, KS · View map · Visit website

About Stems

Stems Floral located in Wichita, Kansas offers couples fabulous floral arrangements for all their wedding events. The professional and friendly staff are eager to assist with all your ideas and wants for your wedding day flowers. Cheryl Dixon is the owner and operator of Stems Floral in Wichita, Kansas. She has 33 years experience in the business and has a very chic approach to her arrangements. She believes that beauty comes in quality, not quantity, and that is where the difference lies. Her ability to combine colors and scents of unique flowers in her floral arrangements is unparalleled in the business.

At Stems Floral, you can receive floral designs in any style you desire for aisle and alter decor, bouquets, flower crowns, table arrangements, boutonnieres, and corsages, with flower petals and single flowers also available. Other services provided by Cheryl and her team include:

• Consultations

E
Featured
Esh

Married on 06/14/2015

I have only wonderful things to say about Stems. Cheryl is an expert at what she does and it shows in her work. The flowers at our reception were absolutely gorgeous and everyone complimented us on ... Read more them. This was the second time I have worked with Cheryl (after my sister's wedding) and she made our vision come true each time. She goes the extra mile because she cares about the end product as much as the customer. Would definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Danela

T
Tiffany Johnson

Married on 05/26/2019

Accommodating

Cheryl, the owner was always available when I needed her. She was flexible and understanding with my vision for our wedding. Cheryl found ways I could get everything I wanted and still work with my ... Read more budget. I am so thankful to find her for the flowers at our rehearsal dinner and our special day.