Stems Florist

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Stems Florist

Stems Florist is an Award Winning wedding florist located in St. Louis, Missouri that services weddings throughout the local area, including St. Louis, St. Charles, St, Peters, O'Fallon and the entire Metro Area. We have been in operation since 2004, The Stems' Design Team creates wedding flowers as 'Unique As You". Stems procures truly outstanding flowers from around the world and creates arrangements that are organically original, fresh and unique in design. Jenny Thomasson AIFD PFCI EMC CFD is the design director. The Stems Wedding Design Team meets with each couple personally, get to know them & their style and then develop an overall concept for their wedding. Stems Florist has a record of outstanding customer service, and you can be assured that you will be well taken care of.

Stems Florist can arrange everything for your special day, from amazing bouquets and bodyflowers to exquisite linens. If you are concerned about seasonal floral options, then rest assured that the Stems Design Team has extensive experience helping couples find seasonal options that work well with budget concerns. Additionally, the following floral services are available

• Consultation - Both In Person and Via Conference Calls for our Out Of State Brides
  • Delivery and Installation

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 11/10/2018

Stems is fantastic! From my very first meeting with Jenny, I knew I made the right choice. Jenny had great ideas and understood my vision immediately. My colors were gray and white, but I wanted ... Read more bright orange pops of flowers for my tables, and boy did I get pops! The room was transformed into big displays of warmth and breathtaking color. My bouquet and bridesmaids' bouquets really stood out in the pictures and pulled my whole theme together. My flowers turned out absolutely beautiful and even better than I imagined. I also can't say enough about Jenny. She took over my idea and took the pressure along with it! I didn't have to worry about anything knowing that she had it under control! She even offered to help make my guest favors! If you are looking for a Florist in St. Louis, you absolutely have to at least have a meeting with Stems. You'll be hooked after that!

Michelle
Michelle Hoffman

Getting married on 01/11/2020

Kim was amazing!

I had my consultation with Kim and she was fabulous. She took her time, answered all my questions, she was professional and very real about cost and worked within my budget. We looked at a lot of ... Read more different places but Stems had everything we were looking for and more. They go the extra mile with the small details that other florist do not.

R
Rebecca

Married on 06/15/2019

The Florist

STEMS was helpful in making the floral decisions to make my wedding perfect. They helped with ideas, adding rose petals to the guest tables, to make reception decorations perfect. Read more STEMS was helpful in making the floral decisions to make my wedding perfect. They helped with ideas, adding rose petals to the guest tables, to make reception decorations perfect.