Stemsational

Aliso Viejo, CA · View map

About Stemsational

Stemsational is a family owned company inspired from our love of flowers and our passion to exceed our clients’ expectations. From the initial one-on-one consultation, our clients will be able to infuse their style and dreams with our cutting-edge and unsurpassed quality. While always working with integrity and extreme attention to detail, we realize that your flowers are an emotional and sentimental part of your wedding that will leave a lasting impression and memorable experience. We pledge to provide world class service, with the highest possible standards to convey an expression of who you are for the most important day of your life.

6 Reviews for Stemsational

6 Stemsational Reviews

S
Suzie

Event date: 06/14/2014

I celebrated my Husband's 50th Birthday with a "Hawaii Five-o" theme and the flowers we received for our party were PERFECT! We could not ask for anything better. I know moving forward with future ... Read more future events I will ONLY be using Stemsational. Dana is wonderful to work with and she understands what you are looking for ...her flowers make the whole event! One Happy Client !

N
Nycole

Married on 01/11/2014

Dana did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! The type of flowers that I wanted were out of season and almost impossible to find and she did what it took to make sure she had ... Read more them and that they were beautiful! My flowers were the one thing i never had to worry about because i knew from the first time we met to go over everything she would do anything to make it perfect!

R
Regina

Married on 05/28/2011

She's was an amazing asset to our wedding. I've referred her to friends and they've been blown away, by not only her professionalism, but her passion and her talent. Her heart is as big as the sun and ... Read more it radiated love on a day that I'll never forget.