Stephanie Bailey Photography

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Stephanie Bailey Photography

Stephanie Bailey Photography is a professional wedding photography service based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Stephanie Perez, the founder of the service, has always had a strong passion for photography and finds true joy capturing her clients’ most intimate moments. Stephanie Bailey Photography documents the love shared between you and your partner in a natural way, leaving you with memories to be cherished for a lifetime.

This Charlotte-based makes it a priority to build a relationship with every client, developing a genuine understanding of your personal style and taste. Stephanie also aims to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of a second photographer, additional hours, and a one-event-per-day-policy. Stephanie Bailey Photography provides the following services and items:

• Boudoir shoots

A
Anna Perez

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Book her!!!

Stephanie was the absolute perfect photographer for our engagement shoot! The photos were so much more amazing than I could have ever imagined. She truly captured my fiance, Robby, and my ... Read more personalities and our love for each other so well. She is professional, makes you feel comfortable, listens to what you want, and follows through with amazing results. She is one to keep you calm, feel confident, and help you be yourself. I promise Stephanie won't disappoint. She is absolutely fantastic!

A
Adrien Savariego

Married on 04/04/2019

Amazing experience for our family session!

Steph was great. Her style is clean and crisp and she produces amazing pictures to capture the smallest moments so you can remember them anytime. She is professional and will guide you through the ... Read more session, yet she is super friendly and keeps it fun, especially if you have a little one like us. I would recommend Steph to anyone wanting to have great pictures and enjoy a fun experience!

Adriana
Adriana

Married on 09/28/2018

Boudoir Session

Stephanie shot a boudoir session that I used to create a wedding gift for my husband. I was hesitant at first thinking the experience would be awkward but she made me feel so comfortable and the ... Read more photos came out beautiful!