Stephanie Bartman Photography

Peoria, IL · View map · Visit website

About Stephanie Bartman Photography

Hello, friend!

We know you'll make about a million decisions throughout your wedding planning process, and we feel pretty cool that you're considering us. Whether you're planning a huge, invite-the-whole-town shindig in the backyard where you grew up or an intimate elopement in the mountains, count us in.

OUR PHILOSOPHY

Your wedding day is likely the biggest event you and your fiancé have ever planned, and it's our mission to ensure that every painstaking detail you put into it is preserved through the pictures from your day. We want you to look back at your photos 5, 10, 50 years from now and actually FEEL the emotions you felt that day. Whether it's your mom ugly-crying when she sees you in your dress for the first time, the first kiss, or your best man taking tequila shots 5 minutes before he's supposed to give a toast, we want to be there to capture it all. If you connect with that, we'd love to third wheel and capture your sweet love.

Our focus is natural-light photography! We're based in Peoria, but regularly travel to Champaign-Urbana, Bloomington, Morton, Dunlap, and Chicago. Any travel uner 100 miles is free! We do take on a limited number of out-of-state weddings each year, as well. Shoot us an email for our travel pricing!

website: stephaniebartman.com

kristen
Featured
kristen

Married on 07/21/2018

Hands down an amazing photographer & person

Stephanie and her husband, Jared were an absolute dream to work with! I have nothing but amazing things to say about them both! From the moment I was in contact with Stephanie I knew I was in good ... Read more hands. She is very responsive, extremely attentive to details, and makes you feel so at ease with everything from helping to prepare the timeline of your wedding to making sure you get all the shots you want on your big day and more. Stephanie & Jared are so personable and down to earth. My husband and I felt like we gained two new amazing friends by the end of our wedding day...we only wish they lived closer to us! We were absolutely blown away by the amazing shots that were captured. It’s impossible for us to choose our favorites becuse we are so in love with them all! I received so many compliments on our wedding photos... some people even told me that the quality of our photos were the best they have ever seen. I was so pleased by the variety of shots she took (candid and posed) and how many photos she delivered to us by the end of it. I would recommend Stephanie to anyone and everyone!! Two of my friends even contacted her to photograph their wedding (one of which was a bridesmaid). Do yourself a favor and book Stephanie now! I assure you that you will not find anyone more affordable who will deliver such beautiful and stunning photographs...it’s the easiest descion you can make in the entire wedding planning process!

N
Natalie

Married on 10/06/2018

Daniel and I can't begin to thank Stephanie enough for all of the stunning and beautiful shots that she captured for us on our engagement session. She was so kind and easygoing and knew exactly how to ... Read more get us laughing and smiling. When we got the photos, I actually started sobbing at work! Her photos truly made me speechless because she caught moments between Daniel and I that are so beautifully genuine. We adore every one! Thank you so much for all of the time and effort you put into giving us the most memorable photos. The first thing I had to do was say thank you (and then call my mom to tell her to go look!)

M
Michelle

Married on 07/07/2018

We LOVED working with Stephanie. She was so friendly, so flexible, so perfect for our wedding. BEST decision we made for our wedding. My husband and I like to pretend that we are photographers, so we ... Read more we can be picky and finding someone who's style we liked was really important to us. We loved Stephanie's photos more than we can say and working with her was such a breeze. I think that one thing that speaks to this is that within a couple weeks of our wedding, our best man hired her for his wedding because he and his fiance also thought that that she did such a great job and loved her photos just as much. She also caught so many wonderful moments happening among our guests and families that i otherwise wouldn't have been able to see. that was really wonderful for us. We cannot recommend her enough.