Stephanie Correia Photography

Berkley, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Stephanie Correia Photography

Stephanie Correia Photography in Berkley, Massachusetts is a photographer for weddings and other events and occasions. She aims to capture meaningful moments of your special day, telling your unique love story through images. Stephanie Correia’s seven years of photographing weddings allows her to document the emotions and details of the day for you to forever remember.

Experience
Stephanie Correia graduated from Bridgewater State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree and concentration in photography with a minor in business management science. She has seven years of wedding photography experience while also extending her expertise to maternity, seniors, portraits and various events.

This photographer offers a variety of services for a professional experience and beautiful image keepsakes. As she captures your love story with her use of natural, traditional and photojournalism styles, she offers the following services:

• Additional hours

Kathy
Featured
Kathy

Married on 09/29/2018

We were so lucky to have Stephanie!

Stephanie is an incredibly talented, fun, caring, and reliable photographer to work with! We had an amazing professional photography experience with Stephanie on our wedding day. She made everything ... Read more easy, coordinated, special, and provided us with loving guidance that we appreciated so much. Stephanie was available for communication throughout the planning process before the wedding, available for in-person meetings to go over specific details, showed up early/on time the morning of the wedding to get beautiful getting-ready photos, and throughout the whole wedding she took care of us and made sure all our candid and special moments were captured. Finally, the results of the photos were gorgeous and of superb quality. Even after the wedding Stephanie showed continuous support. We definitely recommend Stephanie as your professional photographer!

K
Karen

Getting married on 06/26/2020

Very helpful while planning a ‘destination’ wedding!

My fiancé and I had the pleasure of working with Stephanie as our photographer for our engagement shoot and as our lead photographer for our wedding. We can't say enough positive things about her! She ... Read more was so efficient. I wanted some documentation of the girls getting ready some of the details of the bridal suite, but wasn’t big on budgeting much time for that and having an obsessive amount of pictures of that part of the day. I was impressed when Stephanie showed up and within an hour was able to get all the pictures a bride could ask for in such a short amount of time! We also crushed the first look and all of the formal portraits before the ceremony started. My husband and I really wanted to make it to cocktail hour, so this was perfect for us. I am also a little camera shy and not the most knowledgeable as far as photo combos, poses, and/or locations goes. I also planned our Massachusetts wedding while living in Maryland, and Stephanie made just the right amount of really helpful suggestions and was really positive the whole night. Stephanie also took the time to have a few phone conversations with me prior to the wedding, which was helpful for me to come up with ideas and relax before the big day. Working with Stephanie was a great experience for us.

A
Amy

Married on 09/22/2018

I really can’t recommend Stephanie enough. She went above and beyond as our photographer both before and during our wedding and engagement pictures. She worked with us to figure out our photo style, ... Read more was responsive and helpful, and produced stunning photos. She clearly knows her stuff. On the day of our wedding, she coordinated everything and made sure everything went smoothly - she even helped smooth over some situations which she didn’t have to do. Highly recommend her!! Thanks so much for our amazing photos and for making our day amazing!