Stephanie Dee Photography

Alexandria, VA · View map · Visit website

About Stephanie Dee Photography

Named Best of Northern Virginia Wedding Photographer of 2018 by Northern Virginia Magazine

Real love is a big deal. And for the couples that I have the joy of working with, so is their wedding photography. At the end of your big day, other than that new lifelong partner in crime you’ve hitched yourself to, your photos are all that you get to take with you. That makes your wedding photography decision a pretty important one. I believe that your photographer should be someone you trust wholeheartedly and can be completely comfortable with; sorta like your BFF but with a big ol’ camera.

I tell the stories of your wedding day. The big moments that will be imprinted on your memory forever. The little moments that you'll likely miss while you're wrapped up in the wonder of all of your favorite people in one place. I'll click my shutter and another page is added to your chapters, preserved forever so that one day your grandkids will know that the way he looks at you hasn’t changed in all these years, even if the wrinkles are a little deeper and hair a tad more gray.

With my camera in my hand, I tell the stories of couples who love big adventures and little details; couples who know the value of embracing old traditions and the thrill of creating their own; couples who believe that their wedding is about more than just a day of celebration, but a lifetime of love; couples who welcome me into their world like an old friend they met way back in Chapter One. But most of all, I tell the stories of couples who are wild n’ crazy, over-the-moon in love. So let’s do this. Let’s tell your love story together. I can’t wait to hear from you.

Best of Northern Virginia Wedding Photographer of 2018

41 Reviews for Stephanie Dee Photography

41 Stephanie Dee Photography Reviews

Kate
Featured
Kate

Married on 09/22/2018

"Authentic Photography for Sweet Love" Says it All!

Wow. Where to start? Steph ended up being one of our absolute favorite part about our wedding. After meeting with a handful of photographers and not feeling that 'click' factor, I was lucky enough to ... Read more come across Steph. She was immediately kind, friendly, personable, professional, and organized!! I knew immediately that she would be the perfect person to document what we felt was most important about our day - the emotions and the people behind it, and behind us. Steph was so easy to work with in terms of setting up time for an engagement session. She was also hugely instrumental in helping us sketch out a day of timeline, finding a killer second photographer to work with her, and working with the videographer we hired. On the day of our actual wedding, Steph made herself completely at home and went straight to work documenting all of the beautiful chaos around us. She is so easy to talk to, so sweet and friendly, and put everyone at ease. Not only that, but she's a total boss. She kept everything right on schedule, managed to herd a large number of crazy family members for portraits, and ran interference when guests were at risk of spotting me as I was trying to get into hiding :) Steph always delivered our photos within the timeframes she outlined and we could not have been more thrilled with the results. We received our wedding gallery while on our honeymoon in Botswana and desperately cuddled up next to the wifi router to pour through the images and soak them in. Everything about working with Steph was perfect and we can't thank her enough for documenting our day so beautifully. I'll let some of our favorite images speak for themselves!

S
Secret

Getting married on 06/30/2022

Stephanie was recommended to us by a friend and we couldn't have had a better experience! She offers two simple packages, both of which include an engagement session, 2 photographers, 8 hours of ... Read more coverage, a website with easy to access and downloadable photos. Stephanie is personable, makes you feel at ease and took AMAZING photos of our wedding!! I loved how responsive and accommodating she was and how easy it was to work with her. She captured a wide range of photos- posed, as well as candids and was so accommodating of requests. She was timely, responsive and so sweet! We loved that the photos were available on a website where you can view them, order photos (very very good quality ones) easily, or download them. Her photography skills are unrivaled and she was our first and easiest wedding decision.

M
Mikaela

Getting married on 08/23/2019

We used Stephanie for our engagement photoshoot recently. Steph was AMAZING, she is so personable, easy to talk to, made us laugh -- she felt like family and we had just met! My fiance and I are not ... Read more very comfortable in front of the camera but Steph made our photoshoot a ton of fun and it was so relaxed. She had our pictures to us with in 4 days of our shoot and they were incredible. I would recommend Stephanie Dee Photography for anyone looking for an awesome wedding photographer, she does not disappoint!