Hired? Hired

Stephanie Dee Photography

Alexandria, VA · View map · Visit website

About Stephanie Dee Photography

Named Best of Northern Virginia Wedding Photographer of 2018 by Northern Virginia Magazine

Real love is a big deal. And for the couples that I have the joy of working with, so is their wedding photography. At the end of your big day, other than that new lifelong partner in crime you’ve hitched yourself to, your photos are all that you get to take with you. That makes your wedding photography decision a pretty important one. I believe that your photographer should be someone you trust wholeheartedly and can be completely comfortable with; sorta like your BFF but with a big ol’ camera.

I tell the stories of your wedding day. The big moments that will be imprinted on your memory forever. The little moments that you'll likely miss while you're wrapped up in the wonder of all of your favorite people in one place. I'll click my shutter and another page is added to your chapters, preserved forever so that one day your grandkids will know that the way he looks at you hasn’t changed in all these years, even if the wrinkles are a little deeper and hair a tad more gray.

With my camera in my hand, I tell the stories of couples who love big adventures and little details; couples who know the value of embracing old traditions and the thrill of creating their own; couples who believe that their wedding is about more than just a day of celebration, but a lifetime of love; couples who welcome me into their world like an old friend they met way back in Chapter One. But most of all, I tell the stories of couples who are wild n’ crazy, over-the-moon in love. So let’s do this. Let’s tell your love story together. I can’t wait to hear from you.

Best of Northern Virginia Wedding Photographer of 2018

38 Reviews for Stephanie Dee Photography

38 Stephanie Dee Photography Reviews

K
Featured
Kathryn

Married on 10/21/2017

I met with one wedding photographer and didn't need to meet anyone else. Steph is one of a kind. Her kindness, joy, compassion, and TALENT are truly unparalleled. The amount of time and care she takes ... Read more on each project is inspiring. She doesn't just take pictures. She captures moments. I know it sounds cheesy, but she captures the essence of people and relationships. That is what makes her a truly amazing artist. In addition, she's incredibly professional, accommodating, and dependable. You can't buy the kind of comfort that comes with knowing your vendors completely have your back on your wedding day. Steph was one of them. If there's one thing you don't want to cheap out on in your wedding budget, it's photography. Please, please don't. Our photographs are a joy and transport us right back to the day that flew by so fast. My husband and I treasure them and that's thanks to Steph and her team. We love you, Steph!

S
Secret

Getting married on 06/30/2022

Stephanie was recommended to us by a friend and we couldn't have had a better experience! She offers two simple packages, both of which include an engagement session, 2 photographers, 8 hours of ... Read more coverage, a website with easy to access and downloadable photos. Stephanie is personable, makes you feel at ease and took AMAZING photos of our wedding!! I loved how responsive and accommodating she was and how easy it was to work with her. She captured a wide range of photos- posed, as well as candids and was so accommodating of requests. She was timely, responsive and so sweet! We loved that the photos were available on a website where you can view them, order photos (very very good quality ones) easily, or download them. Her photography skills are unrivaled and she was our first and easiest wedding decision.

M
Mikaela

Getting married on 08/23/2019

We used Stephanie for our engagement photoshoot recently. Steph was AMAZING, she is so personable, easy to talk to, made us laugh -- she felt like family and we had just met! My fiance and I are not ... Read more very comfortable in front of the camera but Steph made our photoshoot a ton of fun and it was so relaxed. She had our pictures to us with in 4 days of our shoot and they were incredible. I would recommend Stephanie Dee Photography for anyone looking for an awesome wedding photographer, she does not disappoint!