Stephanie Jade Photography

Moline, IL · View map · Visit website

About Stephanie Jade Photography

Stephanie Jade Photography is a wedding photographer based in Logan, Utah. Stephanie has traveled the world with her camera, shooting weddings all over the U.S and working with fashion bloggers and other vendors all over Europe. Stephanie loves serving couples with her passion for photography and will be there for you every step of the way. Set up a free consultation with Steph to get more information about how to fully document your love story. So that when your flipping through your wedding album 30 years from now, the happy memories from every moment come rushing back.

Stephanie Jade Photography incorporates contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional photo techniques into her work, in order to tell the story of your wedding or elopment. All wedding collections Include complimentary engagements and a $1000 heirloom album credit. Elopements Include a day after or before session in place of engagements.

6 Reviews for Stephanie Jade Photography

6 Stephanie Jade Photography Reviews

Shawntae
Shawntae Lund

Getting married on 08/31/2019

our Time with stephanie was fun, easy going, comfortable, and exactly what I dreamed of !

Stephanie captured every picture I wanted in the way I wanted it! She is so talented! She is a joy to work with and I highly recommend her work! Read more Stephanie captured every picture I wanted in the way I wanted it ! She is so talented! She is a joy to work with and I highly recommend her work !!

M
Mandy

Married on 02/28/2019

we couldn't be happier

Her work is STUNNING! She did our proposal, engagement, and wedding photos and I couldn't be happier with them. I never know how to pose in pictures but she did really with helping us out with that. ... Read more She's super nice and really connects with you to make you feel comfortable.

Alexa
Alexa Keogh

Married on 12/20/2018

Extraordinary Winter Elopement

Thank you, Stephanie Jade Photography, for making our day so special! My Husband and I are both in the Military and living outside the United States. It was already difficult planning a wedding in the ... Read more in the United States when we lived in another country, but with Stephanie’s help it was so easy and stress-free. Our plans were to originally get married at the courthouse till we decided that just wasn't us. So, two weeks before we wanted to get married, we decided to reach out to whoever we could to help make this possible. Stephanie was so responsive and was in constant communication with us. Stephanie was so helpful in giving us suggestions on different vendors from florists to hair salons. In addition, she also gave us multiple locations to have the ceremony based on what we were looking for. Throughout the whole planning process, she was so flexible, really easy going, and super friendly. With the help of Stephanie, we have the most beautiful pictures to last a lifetime! It was very easy to plan our elopement with Stephanie! Thank you! The Newell’s