Stephanie Jade Photography

Moline, IL · View map · Visit website

About Stephanie Jade Photography

Stephanie Jade Photography is a professional wedding and lifestyle photography service based in Logan, Utah. Stephanie has traveled around the world capturing magical moments, making it a priority to document the love shared between you and your partner authentically. Stephanie Jade Photography describes its imagery as contemporary yet traditional, preserving your raw and intimate emotions with pure skill.

Stephanie understands the importance of your wedding day, striving to develop a personal connection with you in order to gain a genuine understanding of your dream vision. Stephanie Jade Photography aims to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, a one-event-per-day policy, and a second photographer. Stephanie provides the following photography services and items:

• Destination and travel shoots

Featured
Alexa Keogh

Married on 12/20/2018

Extraordinary Winter Elopement

Thank you, Stephanie Jade Photography, for making our day so special! My Husband and I are both in the Military and living outside the United States. It was already difficult planning a wedding in the ... Read more in the United States when we lived in another country, but with Stephanie’s help it was so easy and stress-free. Our plans were to originally get married at the courthouse till we decided that just wasn't us. So, two weeks before we wanted to get married, we decided to reach out to whoever we could to help make this possible. Stephanie was so responsive and was in constant communication with us. Stephanie was so helpful in giving us suggestions on different vendors from florists to hair salons. In addition, she also gave us multiple locations to have the ceremony based on what we were looking for. Throughout the whole planning process, she was so flexible, really easy going, and super friendly. With the help of Stephanie, we have the most beautiful pictures to last a lifetime! It was very easy to plan our elopement with Stephanie! Thank you! The Newell’s

Shawntae
Shawntae Lund

Getting married on 08/31/2019

our Time with stephanie was fun, easy going, comfortable, and exactly what I dreamed of !

Stephanie captured every picture I wanted in the way I wanted it! She is so talented! She is a joy to work with and I highly recommend her work! Read more Stephanie captured every picture I wanted in the way I wanted it ! She is so talented! She is a joy to work with and I highly recommend her work !!

S
Shawntae Lund

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Perfect wedding photographer

All of my dreams.... Came true with stephaniejade photography. She is such a rockstar! I couldn’t be happier with my photos! Read more All of my dreams.... came true with stephaniejade photography. She is such a rockstar! I couldn’t be happier with my photos!