Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design

Purcellville, VA · View map

About Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design

Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime experience. As a wedding photographer, my goal is to capture & preserve your love story in a relaxed, fun & stress free manner. The Stephanie Leigh wedding photography style is a mixture of fine art & documentary photography: fresh, fun & passionate.

When you choose me to document your wedding, you will not only be a wedding client, you will be welcomed into the Stephanie Leigh family. I really enjoy learning about my couples and what makes them who they are. As we get to know each other better, I will capture you and your unique & one of a kind love story.

I am also your go to wedding resource. Therefore, I can help you find the perfect group of vendors to fit your unique wedding and I will be there to help you explore your wedding day ideas and inspiration. Your wedding photography is more just photographs, all about your wedding Experience.

And when it is all said and done, I look forward to the friendship we have grown throughout the process.

Be sure to ask about how to add videography coverage to your love story.

35 Reviews for Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design

35 Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design Reviews

K
Kimberly

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect! Stephanie is absolutely amazing! Couldn’t be happier

I’ve had the pleasure of watching Stephanie’s career grow over the past 10 plus years and finally had the opportunity to hire her for our wedding and couldn’t be more pleased with her work! The way ... Read more she captures the moment is exactly what every bride desires on their wedding day! She brings a positive energy and passion to capture the love surrounding your day! She’s the only photographer I want for all my photos.

David
Victoria

Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely amazing

Our first vendor (other than venue) that we wanted to tackle during our planning was our photographer because that is what creates the memories. We spoke to several on the phone prior to meeting in ... Read more person, but we only interviewed one photographer in person, and that was Stephanie. IMMEDIATELY after our 3 hour meeting over coffee (something her and my wife share a passion for) we cancelled all other meetings we had without hesitation and hired Stephanie. And we did not regret it. Between our engagement shoot and our wedding day her preparation, professionalism and work ethic were unmatched. I'm a guy that DREADS pictures especially posed ones and she made the experience fun and gave us exactly what we desired. I literally could type pages on our experience but simply.. IF she is available the day of your wedding or any other event you want memories saved for ever Hire HER!.

Lindsay
Lindsay

Married on 04/13/2019

The Freed wedding

Stephanie was absolutely amazing! She captured our wedding in the most perfect way! She also was so flexible in what we wanted and helped us when we weren’t sure what we wanted to do! She is so ... Read more awesome she became like family to us! We will definitely be using her for future photo shoots!