Stephanie Neiger Floral Designs

Big Lake, MN · View map

About Stephanie Neiger Floral Designs

Stephanie Neiger Floral Designs is a professional florist located out of Big Lake, Minnesota. They specialize in providing elegant floral arrangements for weddings and events. The talented staff loves working on new designs and invites you to bring your ideas to them so they can bring them to life.

Stephanie Neiger Floral Designs has experience working on a variety of arrangements and styles that shows in everything they do. Upon contacting them, you’ll be invited to attend a consultation to go over all the details of your event so everyone is on the same page. During this time you’ll be able to go over designs and get feedback from an experienced team of professionals. With every package, you’ll get a venue visit to ensure the day-of your arrangements are delivered and setup without you having to lift a finger. Popular floral services include:

• Aisle decor

L
Lea Clay

Married on 05/25/2019

A beautiful experience!

Stephanie was an absolute joy to work with. She was excellent with on-time communication, was flexible regarding our budget, and did a beautiful job creating arrangements that were even better than I ... Read more could have imagined. She took the style of my dress and the bridesmaids' dresses into account, as well, when selecting the flowers, which helped to make our day even more special! One of the coolest parts were the mood boards that Stephanie sent me throughout the process to show examples of the flowers that she would include in the arrangements. Come wedding day, I was thrilled to see such gorgeous flowers!

C
Courtney Fuchs

Married on 03/04/2019

We can’t thank her enough!

My mom and I were planning my sister’s wedding, who was on the other side of the world, in a different time zone for her work. All we had were her colors, a Pinterest board of random ideas and trying ... Read more to make it as close to what she would like while keeping our preferences to a minimum. Stephanie is amazingly patient and works magic. Being a small and short notice military wedding, we also had a small budget that she was able to work with and give options to keep costs reasonable. The arrangements pulled the whole room together. My sister’s colors and the vintage vibe really popped. I am truely grateful for all of her time, efforts, attention to detail and the heart she put into making my sister’s day truely special! Stephanie is also super great to work with; she listens, is very nice and easy to talk to, and knowledgable when being asked for her input. 10/10 highly recommend!

A
Angela

Married on 11/02/2018

A dream to work with!

Stephanie was a dream to work with! I had a really small budget and was only getting bouquets and she worked with me to find flowers within my price range that fit the look I was going for. She ... Read more created GORGEOUS bouquets and communicated with me every step of the way. I highly recommend Stephanie!!

Stephanie Neiger Floral Designs FAQ