Stephanie Robb Photography

Findlay, OH · View map

About Stephanie Robb Photography

Thank you for visiting my page! I am a photographer located in Findlay, OH. I specialize in portraiture and wedding photography. Please check out my blog or facebook page for my most recent work.

I have loved photography since high school, and began studying it while attending Huntington University. After working under a few photographer in the Fort Wayne, IN area, my family moved home to Findlay and I have set up shop here concentrating more on natural light and wedding photography.

When I am not shooting, I spend time working as a wife to my husband Josh, and a mommy to my sweet kiddos. You will often see my husband along with me at weddings acting as my second photographer/assistant. I love spending time with my beautiful family and wonderful friends.

Thank you for taking the time to get to know me better. Any questions please feel free to message me!

9 Reviews for Stephanie Robb Photography

9 Stephanie Robb Photography Reviews

B
Brandi Clark

Married on 08/04/2018

So thankful we found Stephanie Robb Photography!!

Stephanie and Josh were SO amazing capturing all the details we wanted from our wedding day! Both the engagement session and staged family and bridal party shots went so smoothly and organized - ... Read more Stephanie knew how to move family along so we stayed on schedule but did so in the nicest way possible! My parents commented specifically on her ability to do this. And of course, the PHOTOS we are in LOVE with!! Such talented photographers and very much worth the investment! The best in the Findlay area for sure!

M
Mary

Married on 06/09/2018

Steph and her husband are AMAZING! I can’t recommend them enough! They did amazing pictures and made the day so relaxed! Easy to talk to and get along with! Definitely would use them again for ... Read more pictures!

M
Megan

Married on 05/21/2016

You need this lady! As an artist myself I can attest to the quality and excellence of her craft! An absolute delight all around! Read more You need this lady!!!! As an artist myself I can attest to the quality and excellence of her craft! An absolute delight all around!