Stephen Atohi

Charleston, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Stephen Atohi

Stephen Atohi is a wedding photographer located in Charleston, SC. While his work has been published all over the internet and in magazines such as Magnolia Rouge, Style Me Pretty, Carats & Cake, The White Wren, Charleston Wedding Magazine, and more; he sees his focus as a documentary style photographer who captures a kaliedescope of emotions in a natural and artistic way.. He typically works in Charleston, South Carolina; upstate and Appalachia, Tennessee; and is available for destination weddings and elopements.

Looking for more information? Feel free to check out his website and of course contact him anytime to set up a chat over coffee or craft beer. Thanks for visiting!

31 Reviews for Stephen Atohi

31 Stephen Atohi Reviews

Kayla
Featured
Kayla

Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely amazing

Stephen was an amazing photographer! He captured everything I wanted and more! He was so polite, fun, and creative. Everyone enjoyed him and we recommend him to everyone! Read more Stephen was an amazing photographer!! He captured everything I wanted and more! He was so polite, fun, and creative. Everyone enjoyed him and we recommend him to everyone!

A
Austin

Married on 04/29/2017

My wife and I couldn't be happier! We hired Stephen Atohi for both our wedding and engagement shoot, and the results were incredible. Not only were the photos stunning, but we were impressed by ... Read more Stephen's professionalism on the day of our wedding. He was able to adapt flawlessly to unpredictable weather (and an equally unpredictable DJ). He made the most of a rainy day, and some of our favorite pictures are the ones he took indoors while it was raining. We recommend him without hesitation, and we'd advise any newly engaged couple to give him a call.

Aggie
Aggie

Married on 11/11/2016

Stephen and his team did an incredible job capturing our special day! Your wedding photos are something you'll have forever, so having a good photographer was super important to me. That's why we are ... Read more SO thankful we picked Stephen Atohi. His work is just beautiful and he's super easy to work with! I wish I could give more stars!