Stephen Dohring Photography

Largo, FL · View map · Visit website

About Stephen Dohring Photography

Stephen Dohring Photography is a wedding photography business in Largo, Florida. Working with this photographer means that couples can expect to see imaginative and authentic photos of their weddings, with a high focus on meaningful moments and unique subject matter. Owner Stephen Dohring took a liking to photography at a young age and later rediscovered that passion, which he pursued professionally as an artistic outlet.

Happy couples' photos are taken in a photojournalistic way, showing more of the unscripted moments as opposed to more staged pictures. The photographer offers the following services:

• Second shooter
  • Liability insurance
  • Custom graphics
  • Trash-the-dress

Areas Covered
Stephen Dohring Photography is available to cover weddings in additional locations. He also serves clients in Tampa, Orlando and Naples.

19 Reviews for Stephen Dohring Photography

19 Stephen Dohring Photography Reviews

G
Gaylynne

Married on 04/25/2018

I highly recommend photography Stephen Dohring. First of all he is a gentleman and is a girl’s best friend on her wedding day... He makes you look and feel beautiful and special. Your photos will be ... Read more magnificent and epic...he is an artist and he has mastered his medium. He will capture the love, the light and the essence of your wedding. I adored working with him and you will too. Thank you Stephen so much!

Jenna
Jenna

Married on 02/24/2017

Steve is truly AMAZING at what he does and made our wedding day the best day of our lives! Throughout the whole process from first reaching out about an inquiry all the way through up and beyond our ... Read more wedding day everything was exceptional! On the days leading up to the wedding he called me to walk through every detail in depth and made me feel way less stressed! He even was able to accommodate taking as many pictures of our families prior to the ceremony so we could enjoy as much of the cocktail hour as possible with our out of town guest! We did a destination wedding in Clearwater, FL at The Sandpearl Resort! During the wedding he was incredible in getting amazing shots and candidates of me dancing with my grandfather, my parents, my girls and of course my husband! As if he had not already been so wonderful already he got the final proofs of our wedding over to us within 48 hours! It was truly incredible as we arrived for our first night of our honeymoon and were able to open an email with all of the amazing photos! I can't describe the feeling when we opened the photos proofs! I could barely get through the first couple without shedding happy tears!! Every single photo truly captures who my husband and I are and our love for each other. I will cherish these photos forever and consider ourselves lucky to have found Steve as our wedding photographer! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Steve for your wedding! He made our day amazing and we can't thank him enough!

N
Nathalia

Married on 11/13/2016

Steve was amazing to work with. Our wedding pictures were better than expected. It was by far the best investment we made on our day. As a bride, my advice is invest in great photos. The photos is ... Read more what we have to look at and reminisce on one of the happiest days of your life. Thank you, Steve. You rock!