Stephen Jeffrey Watson

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Stephen Jeffrey Watson

Stephen Jeffery Watson is a licensed wedding officiant, a Utah-based business, specializing in fun and personalized wedding ceremonies. If you are looking for an out-of-the-box wedding officiant, you've come to the right place. Stephen doesn't focus his services on faith; instead, he centers it on the couple and their journey. He likes to make people laugh and uses his skills as a stand-up comedian to make sure you and your guests have a good time. His creative and initiative approach will leave you with fun and hilarious memories.

Stephen Jeffery Watson provides services for nonreligious, civil unions and interfaith ceremonies. Stephen's wedding services include customized vows, counseling, vow renewals and wedding rehearsals. Stephen is ordained and endorsed as a Humanist Celebrant and Humanist Chaplain.

7 Reviews for Stephen Jeffrey Watson

7 Stephen Jeffrey Watson Reviews

D
Featured
Danielle

Married on 05/28/2016

Jeff was so great! He is witty, engaging, and endearing. He made our ceremony so special to us. I highly recommend! Read more Jeff was so great! He is witty, engaging, and endearing. He made our ceremony so special to us. I highly recommend!

L
Lawrence

Married on 09/09/2016

Fun and professional. Made the day easier for both my wife and me. Read more Fun and professional. Made the day easier for both my wife and me.

M
Meghan

Married on 07/16/2016

Stephen was AMAZING! He made the ceremony so fun yet very special at the same time. He had the crowd laughing instead of falling asleep! Helped me with little details as well.. Would definitely ... Read more recommend!!