Stephen Lamb Photography

Ansonia, CT · View map

About Stephen Lamb Photography

Hi, and thanks for visiting!

I am a boutique photographer specializing in fun, unique, and elegant weddings.

For your wedding, I want to create beautiful, magazine-quality pictures that show off how fantastic your day was. Part of getting married means spending time in front a photographer's camera; a prospect which many people don't exactly relish. I'll do everything possible to make your time with me not only comfortable, but enjoyable.

I focus on a smaller number of weddings per season than normal, so I can really bring a fresh perspectice and energy to every wedding I photograph. My "day job" is working in the film industry as a lighting designer and I use that skill in my photography, elevating what might be a good picture into a work of art.

I'm available for weddings anywhere in the Tri-State and New England areas or for destniation weddings.

Visit my website or let me know if you'd like to meet and talk about your wedding day. We're all busy these days, so if you'd prefer, we can talk online via Skype.

Thanks!

Steve L.

6 Reviews for Stephen Lamb Photography

6 Stephen Lamb Photography Reviews

J
Jesse

Married on 05/31/2014

We simply cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Stephen. When we started the search for a wedding photographer, we were incredibly excited, but after reviewing countless ... Read more portfolios, we began to get exhausted. It seemed as though the only options out there were either: a) the typical, staged, forced-smile portraits we were tired of seeing, or b) a fledgling, creative spirit lacking the necessary technical skills to match With Stephen, we found exactly what we were looking for. His unique background as a lighting specialist and camera operator for the movie industry combines the highly-competitive technical abilities and discerning artistic talents that we were looking for. Photo after photo from our wedding was beautifully captured, with every detail (lighting, composition, focus, balance, exposure, subject, timing, etc.) perfectly accounted for. Amidst the stress of planning a wedding, we were constantly inspired by his relaxed, positive demeanor and incredible professionalism. His ability to be either engaging or subtle on a whim made him a pleasure to have photo sessions with, yet also enabled him to blend in among our guests to capture beautiful, candid moments that may never have even occurred with a less subtle photographer. My wife and I could not be happier with the photos of our day, and would recommend Stephen to anyone, without reservation.

C
Chelsea

Married on 05/10/2014

Steve and his team were fabulous. They were able to capture beautiful photos and somehow remain almost unseen throughout the entire day! They are also wonderful people with a great sense of humor. ... Read more Steve was super responsive, reliable and one of our favorite vendors! Thanks guys!

S
Stephanie

Married on 05/03/2014

My wedding pictures where absolutely breath taking! Stephen was responsive and emailed and was so easy to work with. Could not have asked for a better photographer! Read more My wedding pictures where absolutely breath taking! Stephen was responsive and emailed and was so easy to work with. Could not have asked for a better photographer!