Sterling Photography International

Ocoee, FL · View map · Visit website

About Sterling Photography International

Sterling Photography International is an award-winning wedding photographer located in Ocoee, Florida. Sterling, founder and owner, believes each couple is unique and approaches wedding day photography with that in mind. He works to make sure clients are comfortable being photographed and are able to be themselves. Sterling Photography International strives to tell every couple’s story by capturing the details couples may have missed in the blur of the big day.

Experience
Sterling began his photography career in the U.S. Navy as a photojournalist, where he was able to share stories during his travels. He learned the academic side and art of photography at the School of Visual Arts in New York City before obtaining his master’s degree at New York University.

Sterling Photography International uses contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, vintage and traditional photography styles to capture the most joyous moments of a couple’s wedding day. In addition to wedding day photography, he also offers boudoir, engagement and trash the dress shoots, as well as custom graphics, save the date and thank you cards. Sterling Photography International offers the following services:

• Additional hours

Kellan
Featured
Kellan

Married on 03/31/2012

From the moment we met Debra in the office we felt a connection. We flipped thru their photo albums and loved the work we saw. JR was assigned to us and we had a blast on our engagement shoot. He was ... Read more was a pleasure to work with and very easy going. The photos came out great and we returned very quickly. They are quick to respond and very easy to communicate with. I definitely recommend Sterling Photography International!

Jennifer Danner

Married on 06/08/2019

Ivy is the best!

Our outdoor wedding was full of rain, sunshine and more rain. Ivy was amazing at accommodating us with the ever changing weather. She is an amazing photographer, and we cannot wait to see her final ... Read more pictures.

Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic and Superbly talented photographer!

Sterling was super easy to work with. I met him at a wedding convention back in February 2019 and knew immediately that I wanted him to shoot our wedding. My husband and I opted out of an engagement ... Read more shoot and chose to have Sterling come out the day before our wedding to shoot photos of our family and friends in town for our big day. He captured so many moments that I will now never forget. I am so grateful! He even sent me a sneak peek of my photos early on. Thank you so much for everything.