Sterling Silver Weddings

Sterling, VA · View map

About Sterling Silver Weddings

The day is approaching fast! You have so much to do! You are extremely busy! Your work is piling up! No need to worry, let me rescue you!

I'm dedicated to you and your groom ensuring your wedding is the party you always have dreamed of! Why be stressed on the best day of your life? Let me step in and rescue you with all your wedding plans. I negotiate and book everything from the wedding venue/reception/ceremony, catering, cake, attire, music, photography, floral, favors/gifts, rehearsal, bachlorette party and more all at a very affordable price! I capture your vision of what you want for your wedding and then work to mak
e it all happen. I pride myself on dealing with quality vendors who know and understand the importance of keeping within your budget. The best party of your life should be your wedding day, but you shouldn't have to go broke to have it!

If you have already made your plans and need someone to manage it for you, give me a call today! Just mention Wedding Wire and receive my special $500 "day of offer" which includes planning up to one month ahead, unlimited phone and email help, and being at the reheasal to make sure everything is in place for your big day!

I am easily accesible, always available and very affordable! I'm motivated and ready to work, so please call me anytime to share ideas or ask questions. I want your wedding to be fun and relaxing for you and your guests. I look forward to working with you!

4 Reviews for Sterling Silver Weddings

4 Sterling Silver Weddings Reviews

J
Dora

Married on 10/13/2009

Eighteen years ago we were pleasantly surprised by our daughters who threw us a surprised renewal of our vows and wedding reception on our 30th wedding anniversary. Sandra was instrumental in making ... Read more sure every part of this surprise was kept secret, organized, and fun! She provided all information for our out of town guests, food, catering, found a proper officiate, provided transportation and specially gift wrapped presents for us and made sure the music was perfect for our big day. In two years we will be having our 50th and hope she will be available to help us celebrate our Golden Anniversary.

M
Michelle

Married on 09/09/1995

Sandra was fantastic. She had lots of good ideas, was professional, organized and really helped make my big day perfect! I'd highly recommend using her. Read more Sandra was fantastic. She had lots of good ideas, was professional, organized and really helped make my big day perfect! I'd highly recommend using her.

B
Chris

Married on 06/11/1993

Sandra P. Helped me plan a 15-year anniversary party that I threw for my wife Brigitte. It was a great success! Sandra is very attentive and had some great suggestions. A real pro to work with.I ... Read more would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or wedding related party or gathering. Thanks, CJF.