Sterling Strings

Brooklyn, New York · View map · Visit website

About Sterling Strings

A wedding ensemble in Brooklyn, New York, Sterling Strings is dedicated to making your wedding one that will be remembered forever. Its diverse group of highly trained musicians has performed in a number of major concert halls and venues, such as Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center and Merkin Hall. With a repertoire that spans from The Beatles to Beyoncé, Sterling Strings is the perfect choice for top-of-the-line wedding entertainment!

Sterling Strings is committed to crafting a unique wedding entertainment experience for you and your loved ones to enjoy. For a truly one-of-a-kind experience, services include—but are not limited to—the following:

• Rehearsal dinner music
  • Ceremony music
  • Cocktail hour music
  • Instrumentals

Areas Covered
Sterling Strings’ wedding entertainment services are happily provided to newly engaged couples in Brooklyn, New York. Said services are also extended to those throughout Long Island, New York and the state of New Jersey.

30 Reviews for Sterling Strings

30 Sterling Strings Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 06/03/2018

Sterling Strings are exceptional musicians. As a classically trained musician myself, I noted when searching violinists for my ceremony, it seemed like many of them had stopped practicing a long time ... Read more ago ... Then, I heard Sterling Strings. I was so dazzled that I hired not only a violinist for our Central Park ceremony but also the entire quartet to play for our reception. It was especially thrilling to dedicate a live performance of my mom's favorite movie theme to her. Sterling Strings are worth more than their fee. I give them my highest recommendation, without reservation.

E
Elizabeth Carmona

Married on 11/03/2018

String Trio Perfection!!

I am forever grateful to Sterling Strings for playing so beautifully at my wedding last month. Everyone was raving about how wonderful the music was. Their repertoire is incredibly versatile and they ... Read more played each song to perfection. It really helped make our day so special. Not to mention, they were the definition of professional throughout the entire planning process. I highly recommend working with them on your big day!!

D
Danielle

Married on 10/19/2018

Beyond talented

Sterling Strings performance was one of the most beautiful parts of our wedding day. We elected for a trio; they played our ceremony and cocktail hour. We had so many compliments from guests on how ... Read more beautifully they played. Eric was amazing to work with from the beginning, very responsive, and open to learning a song we wanted to hear during our cocktail hour. They pulled at my heartstrings for sure. I could listen to Sterling Strings ALL DAY LONG. Hands down, amazing all around.