Steve and Company DJ's

Sewell, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Steve and Company DJ's

Steve and Company DJ’s is a wedding DJ business located in Washington Twp, New Jersey that serves the Northern and Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia regions. DJs from this insured company promise to deliver an energetic, customized set that will encourage both couples and guests to get on their feet and enjoy the night. Owner Steve Pasquini has worked with couples for more than 38 years to ensure that he delivers the best service and have a great wedding.

Steve and Company DJ’s offer many services to entertain couples and guests. DJs may bring their own equipment, including a dance floor lighting, a flat screen, a photo booth, sound/PA system, a projector, microphones, and uplighting. Steve will consult with couples to craft a Do-Not-Play list as well as make sure all the music is up to their desires and needs. Steve and Company DJ’s will emcee, provide karaoke and one event per day. They play the following music genres:

• Club

Kimberly
Featured
Kimberly Strauch

Married on 05/04/2019

I need more stars. Absolutely spectacular!

I am over the moon thrilled with how our wedding and reception turned out, and the majority of the credit belongs to Steve! Steve was able to edit my processional song with different segments so I ... Read more could have exactly what I wanted, something that I'm not sure many other DJ's would have been able to do. We were a bit late in submitting our online questionnaire so it was only days before our wedding when Steve mentioned we did not properly cater to the demographic of adults who were attending. He said he would take care of it, and boy, did he ever!! People raved about how well Steve did in getting them onto the dance floor and participating in group dances when they hadn't done so in years! He was professional, lively, and didn't just hide behind the booth and play from a playlist. Steve was actively involved and engaged with the whole crowd, and his energy was infectious. We also utilized their photobooth, and the props were great. Maureen and Amanda were the attendants and made sure that they grabbed us before the end of the night so we could have at least one photo strip together as husband and wife! We love the personalized photo book that they provided at the end - they even matched the pages to our color scheme! Alyssa took care of creating a custom "May the Fourth" signature at the bottom of each photo strip - just the extra personal touch to make our album that much more special. I would absolutely recommend, without a doubt or hesitation, if you want your event to be as spectacular as possible, go with Steve and Company DJ's. You won't be disappointed.

K
katie

Getting married on 10/12/2019

So much fun!

We had Mark from Steve and Company as our DJ! He did NOT disappoint! He went over every detail, thoroughly, with me before our wedding. Mark was professional and so much fun! Our guests had a blast!I ... Read more blast! I definitely recommend including the props because people love them! The energy was up the whole night!! Steve and Company are fantastic and Mark was awesome! Do not think twice about booking with them!!!

Madeline
Madeline Minich

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing DJ

Steve did a great job. The guests were dancing all night! Read more Steve did a great job. The guests were dancing all night!!