Steve Bowman Photography

Hartland, WI · View map · Visit website

About Steve Bowman Photography

Based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Steve Bowman Photography is a photography outfit that specializes in giving its clients a seamless, streamlined and professional client experience.

Steve has been a part of the Wisconsin wedding industry since 2009. Artistic integrity is extremely important in his work, and he encourages all of his clients to trust his creativity and experience. A bonus that comes with hiring Steve Bowman Photography is that the wait time for photographs is minimal; he prides himself on exceptionally fast, efficient delivery.

Steve's vision prioritizes a creative approach to contemporary style that is unique to the client. His experience allows minimal posing and direction, helping clients to stay relaxed and sessions to flow naturally. On the wedding day, Steve focuses on being as unobstrusive as possible resulting in authentic collections of real, not posed, moments.

This photographer offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Full Processing & Digital Delivery
  • Personal Usage License
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Complimentary Gallery & Direct Downloads
  • Second Photographer at all sessions

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Steve Bowman includes additional services, including:

• Engagement session

A
Ashley

Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Where to begin! Steve is not only an amazing photographer but someone I was thrilled to spend my wedding day with. He was exactly what I needed when it came to a photographer that would be with me ... Read more every step of the day. Steve and Pat were so personable and fun. They knew how to make everyone who was around feel super comfortable & at ease with the million moving parts going on that day. There wasn’t even a doubt in my mind I would go any other direction after seeing Steve in action for my friend’s wedding I was a part of. I had such a great time with him throughout that day and the joy she had seeing how he captured the day was something I knew I had to have as well. Steve has been incredibly responsive from the moment I reached out to him. Believe me, I had a lot to say to him and early on. Not only that, but the turn around time for the pictures was outstanding. My wedding was Saturday and I spent a good portion of Sunday (ok, and today) going through them all with a smile on my face reminiscing on every moment. Steve and Pat didn’t miss a beat and I am pretty sure every wedding guest made a picture. I am so thankful to have such beautiful pictures to look back on and two wonderful people to have taken them. I hope to see them again soon!

J
Julia Weiser

Married on 07/13/2019

Outstanding

Steve and his staff were incredibly fun and easy to work with. His humor and laid back personality helped put us and our guests at ease, allowing him to capture great moments and making the entire day ... Read more more enjoyable. He matched our relaxed approach to wedding photos, which meant we spent less time posing and more time enjoying our wedding -- a huge priority for us. The photos are beautiful. The ordering process is easy. He isn't kidding about lightning speed turnaround time. And I think most importantly, Steve is the most reliable communicator we worked with throughout the wedding planning process. His quick and thorough replies to all our inquiries were enormously appreciated, eliminating a lot of planning stress for us. We cannot thank Steve and his wonderful team enough for their outstanding work and would recommend Steve Bowman Photography without hesitation to anyone who needs pictures of their wedding.

M
Meghan Motelet

Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic!

We went with Steve Bowman Photography. They are artistic, fun, and easy to work with! Steve was already booked for our date, so we got Neil.... At our engagement session, we were slipping and sliding ... Read more due to ice...yet we had a blast and he got wonderful pictures! Def. recommend them!