Steve Coyle Photography

Cedar Park, TX · View map · Visit website

About Steve Coyle Photography

Steve Coyle Photography is a wedding photographer based in Cedar Park, Texas, serving Austin and the surrounding areas. Owner and photographer Steve Coyle uses a mix of photojournalistic and traditional photography styles to capture the special moments and un-posed emotions from your wedding day. Steve Coyle Photography offers services that are flexible to accommodate your particular needs and budget.

Experience
Photographer Steve Coyle has been a photographer for over 30 years. He turned his passion into a profession in 2012, and his passion for wedding photography has grown since. Steve Coyle graduated from the University of Texas at Arlington with a degree in journalism. After college, he had a career in healthcare for over 25 years before transforming his love for photography into a business of his own.

Steve Coyle Photography offers a wide selection of wedding photography packages. All packages include at least four hours of coverage, digital files and a DVD or flash drive of high-resolution images. Packages can also include the following:

• Additional hours

K
Featured
Kate

Married on 07/14/2018

Steve made our day so easy and memorable. From finding him through wedding wire, to contacting him, and working with him through our plans to the very day of, he was professional, personal, and ... Read more flexible. He came up with a day of schedule before any of my other vendors had even spoken with me about day of specifics so I could begin piecing together the details of our special day. He was always one step ahead and very welcoming to our vision and family traditions. Great with the kids and big families, he made our entire wedding party feel at ease and relaxed through the stress and excitement. His photos are BEAUTIFUL and truly captured the magic of each moment. We can see the joy in each family member's face, and all the memories that got lost within the pace of the wedding day. We have had so many complements for his professionalism and the quality of the photography we get to share with our family and friends. I can't say enough about Steve's work. By far my favorite vendor to work with throughout the entirety of the wedding. Thank you for making it possible for us to relive the best day of our lives through memories!

M
Melinda Garcia

Married on 04/26/2019

Wonderful and Professional Photographer

Steve is an exceptional photographer and very reasonably priced! He’s also extremely professional and excellent at communicating and listening to what you want. We couldn’t be any happier with our ... Read more wedding photos! There were a couple of photos I specifically ask him to shoot, and not only did he do them, they came out better than I could have envisioned! Steve will go beyond your expectations to make sure your special day is captured perfectly! I would highly recommend him anyone!

L
Leah

Married on 01/20/2018

I didn't have a clear vision for our engagement pictures, but Steve was always available to help and brainstorm. He did such a wonderful job on our pictures! I can't wait to see what our wedding ... Read more photos look like