STEVE KLAVER PHOTOS LLC

Easton, PA · View map

About STEVE KLAVER PHOTOS LLC

I am a Wedding Photojournalist based in the Lehigh Valley in Pennsylvania, and western New Jersey.

Spending over 2 decades as a news photographer, literally having a ringside seat in life, that offered the best experience to prepare for capturing those elusive moments.

Going into my 11th year of wedding photography, I hope you will take a moment to visit my website at

steveklaverphotos.com, or just google steve klaver photos.

I am sure that you will agree:

"The Images Speak for Themselves"

Call me at 610-216-1012

2 Reviews for STEVE KLAVER PHOTOS LLC

2 STEVE KLAVER PHOTOS LLC Reviews

M
Dori

Married on 04/17/2010

Can't say enough about this amazing photographer! He captured every detail of our day! Outstanding service. Read more Can't say enough about this amazing photographer! He captured every detail of our day! Outstanding service.

E
Ann

Married on 10/04/2008

Shhhh, don't tell my husband, but I am in love with Steve. I can't say enough about his work, and his professionalism. Take one look at his website and you will see for yourself. His pictures tell a ... Read more a story. They are filled with emotion, and laughter. They show insight and feeling. His prices are unreal for the ammount of pictures he takes and the QUALITY. He was never obtrusive and had so many good ideas. He's a photo journalist and his pictures are Fabulous!

STEVE KLAVER PHOTOS LLC FAQ