Steve Weber Films

Jacksonville, IL · View map · Visit website

About Steve Weber Films

Steve Weber Films is a professional videography service located in Jacksonville, Illinois. I am dedicated to providing couples unmatched customer service and a high-quality recap film of their big day, My goal is to make everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. I document your big day from start to finish, ensuring that no detail is left unnoticed.

Steve Weber Films specializes in cinematic, documentary, short form, and storytelling video styles. I document everything including the pre-ceremony, the ceremony and reception. Couples will receive their high quality films delivered on USB flash drive or digital download. Delivered films include a highlight film, full ceremony, reception toasts and 1st dances.

• Drone footage

Featured
Brooke Mills

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve was the real deal, and as professional as it gets. He went above and beyond both Zach and I’s expectations for our wedding day. We would highly recommend Steve for any event where you would want ... Read more a video recording to relive the memories!

Lauren
Lauren Lamb

Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Videographer

Steve was so great to work with. He always responded very quickly. His pricing is very affordable. The content he gave us was amazing. He made us a 10 minute "highlight reel", and also sent us the ... Read more entire ceremony, first dances, and toasts. I'm so glad we chose him to record our special day. We have so much great footage from our wedding day that we'll be able to look at for many years to come. If you're hesitant about hiring a videographer, talk to Steve! He is such an amazing vendor.

H
Holly Mcdowell

Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible!

10/10 would recommend! Steve does an incredible job and I would highly recommend choosing him to capture your special moments. He is professional and very easy to work with. He is present and makes ... Read more you feel very comfortable. He is timely in his responses to any questions and very informative to make you feel at ease. His videos are top notch. He definitely has a gift!