Steven Miller Photography

Orlando, FL · View map

About Steven Miller Photography

Steven Miller Photography, Inc. is a wedding photography business in Orlando, Florida. Our team of photographers, including owner Steven, prides themselves on their easy personalities and exceptional customer service. For couples who are looking for down-to-earth photographers who can provide a comfortable environment, Steven Miller Photography is the clear choice.

Steven Miller Photography, Inc. uses contemporary, photojournalistic and traditional styles of photography to capture natural and honest photos of their clients. In addition to wedding day photography, they can also provide boudoir and engagement shoots. Steven Miller Photography offers the following services:

• Additional hours

C
Curtis M Zeiler

Getting married on 07/17/2021

Engagement

I don't think I can describe how happy I am with how things turned out. I had contacted Steven in early October about doing a surprise proposal during our trip in Disney World in December. Steven was ... Read more quick to reply, easy to communicate with and very professional. I had decided to do it on a pontoon boat during the Christmas fire work show. Steven had come up with a plan that he was going to pretend to be a captain in training, and all I can say is that Steven should win an Oscar for the performance that he had put on, he had my Fiancee completely convinced that he was a Disney employee that was "a captain in training" . Steven really took the time to get to know us and spent another 30-40 minutes capturing more photos at the hotel after the proposal. The picture quality was completely amazing, I could not be happier with how things turned out and I don't think you can ever go wrong choosing Steven to capture whatever moment you need.

Shelby
Shelby Young

Getting married on 03/14/2020

Destination Engagement Shoot

My fiancé and I booked Steven Miller Photography for a destination engagement photoshoot. We spent two days with Steven Miller in the Grand Canyon National Park and we honestly didn’t want our time ... Read more with Steven to end! He is the coolest guy and joined right in on our jokes and wasn’t afraid to throw some jokes our way too! Steven was up for anything we wanted to do and always ensured that we looked our best, from fixing my hair to telling me to push my chin out and down more. While I could go on and on about Steven’s personality, his talent and passion for photography are what shine the most. He can find the beauty in anything and make it the most gorgeous thing you have seen. Just take a look at some of his work, and don’t miss checking out the milky way photos! We are so lucky to have found Steven Miller and are lucky enough to now call him a friend and our photographer for life. This is one decision you will not regret making!

Michael
Michael Mcdaniel

Getting married on 03/14/2020

Engagement Session Photographer

Looking for a destination photographer? Looking to take some epic night sky (milky way) photos? Well, look no further! Steven Miller Photography is the way to go. 10/10 recommend and would book them ... Read more again for any future life events in a heartbeat. Steven Miller’s personality made my fiancé and I at ease during our destination engagement photos and allowed us to have fun, cut up, and be ourselves. We have worked with other photographers before, but none who tried to connect with us, like Steven, to ensure the real us shined in our photos (not some stiff mannequins). Steven and his colleagues truly care about the people they are photographing and want you to have fun and love your photos. We highly recommend Steven Miller Photography for anyone looking to have photos in Orlando, Florida, anywhere in the U.S. or Internationally. Steven Miller Photography is up for whatever you can dream of. Oh, and it will be WAY better than your dreams, trust me!