Steven Palm Photography

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Steven Palm Photography

Hello! We are Steven & Alisha Palm of SPP. We pride ourselves on great communication, superior quality, and endless energy. Couples are raving...“Best Wedding Photographers Ever!” “Amazing!" ”Truly the best duo of all time!” “Dynamic Duo!” We are the top rated wedding photographers in Tucson.

Experience
We are a full-time, dynamic, husband-and-wife wedding photography team. We have been photographing weddings and portraits together since 2010. Capturing over 50 weddings per year, you will be great hands to preserve all of your memories. Steven has had extensive training, with a background in fashion and commercial photography, and he specializes in a modern style of portraiture. Alisha is a contemporary photojournalist who enjoys capturing the details and the priceless moments of the wedding day.

Steven Palm Photography provides final photographs in formats such as albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, proofs, and save-the-date and thank-you cards. The company's photography services include:

• One event per day

F
Featured
Faith

Married on 09/21/2018

Let me start by saying that Steven and Alisha Palm are the best photographers you could ask for! When I got engaged, I knew I wanted a team of photographers, not just a single person. (How can one ... Read more person catch your whole night?) They were so kind and loving from the moment we met them. After our first meeting I knew they were the ones to capture our big day! They helped us pick a beautiful location for engagement photos and they turned out completely stunning. From there they stayed in touch until our wedding day, making sure we told them the photos that were must haves. Then comes wedding day, you know the day the bride becomes super scatterbrained and can't remember anything! Well they were right there to help at every turn. Capturing every moment, the smiles, the tears, the love, the joy! My mother to this day calls these two "photography Ninjas" because they caught every moment from multiple angles. The biggest shock we got while working with them was, when we got all our photos back in one week!! My husband and I finally got to see our wedding for the first time. We laughed, cried, and smiled the whole way through, because we got to see how everyone else viewed our wedding. We loved every candid as much as we loved all our posed photo! So to Steven and Alisha, Thank you for your amazing eyes, and helping tell the story of us. I will forever charish the photos you have taken, and all the laughs and tears we shared!

T
Timmery Dibene

Getting married on 04/10/2020

Sooo happy with our choice

When planning for my wedding I knew that the photographs were at the top of my list. In doing research, I heard and read nothing but positives about this husband and wife duo! Not only were they ... Read more flexible when I had to change our date AND venue, they were so incredibly nice, responsive, and eager. I have had the pleasure of having our engagement photos taken by them and if those are any indication of what my wedding photos will look like next April, I am positive I made the best choice possible. You can truly tell they love what they do. AND- we got our edited engagement photos within the same week and we got WAY more photos than anticipated. I will definitely continue to use them for all of our professional photo needs!

T
Trishelle Sheldon

Married on 08/10/2019

Breath Taking

These pictures are just everything and MORE. It’s unbelievable how talented you guys are and just how you are able to catch every moment and detail. These pictures are precious and we will absolutely ... Read more cherish them. I can’t stop looking through them! Speaking for all of us, we sincerely thank you for being available to shoot this wedding, for being a part of it, and for being so flexible. It makes it even more special to have friends be a part of the moment. Couldn’t have asked for anyone better, so thank you, so much.