Steve's Floral, Inc.

Manhattan, KS · View map · Visit website

About Steve's Floral, Inc.

Steve’s Floral, Inc. is a wedding florist based in Manhattan, Kansas. The professional staff offers couples only the finest arrangement for their wedding. Established in 1987, Steve’s Floral, Inc provides high-quality flowers for every occasion. In 2006, one of their florists, Hildegard Bembry, was credited as the only AIFD accredited florist in the area. It is the highest honor a florist can have, and marks depth knowledge and creativity. Steve’s Floral, Inc. provides its services throughout the local areas of Manhattan, Junction City, and Wamego.

Steve’s Floral, Inc. offers various floral styles such as classic, eclectic, vintage, and modern. The company can design a variety of floral arrangements including aisle decor, flower girl baskets, altar decor and more. Steve’s Floral, Inc. also offers the following wedding services:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Set up
  • Venue visit

20 Reviews for Steve's Floral, Inc.

20 Steve's Floral, Inc. Reviews

Lindsay
Featured
Lindsay Myers

Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent Experience

Steve's Floral was very easy to work with and did an excellent job of delivering. I had a general idea of what I wanted and was able to sit down one-on-one with them to develop design-plans. I was ... Read more very pleased with the quality of the flowers and bouquets, and I received better than I'd even pictured!

J
Jill Mason

Married on 03/19/2019

Perfection!

Steves Floral exceed all our exceptions while maintaining value. Hands-down the flowers were the focal point of the event. We could not have been happier with the Designers and Staff at Steves. Read more Steves Floral exceed all our exceptions while maintaining value. Hands-down the flowers were the focal point of the event. We could not have been happier with the Designers and Staff at Steves.

Hannah
Hannah

Married on 12/29/2018

A dream to work with

Florals were an extremely important piece to me for my wedding and Steve's absolutely exceeded my expectations! I had a very specific color palette and vibe I wanted to create and both Jan and Lisa ... Read more listened intently to what I was wanting and picked the perfect florals to bring my vision to life! I was expecting to make some changes when I saw my bouquets the day before my wedding, but I was absolutely in love with what they had created! They were so good at asking helpful questions and making sure they understood what I was looking for. I can honestly say Steve's Floral was the easiest of all my vendors to work with and I couldn't be more thankful.