Steve's Floral, Inc.

Manhattan, Kansas, KS · View map · Visit website

About Steve's Floral, Inc.

Steve’s Floral, Inc. is a wedding florist based in Manhattan, Kansas. The professional staff offers couples only the finest arrangement for their wedding. Established in 1987, Steve’s Floral, Inc provides high-quality flowers for every occasion. In 2006, one of their florists, Hildegard Bembry, was credited as the only AIFD accredited florist in the area. It is the highest honor a florist can have, and marks depth knowledge and creativity. Steve’s Floral, Inc. provides its services throughout the local areas of Manhattan, Junction City, and Wamego.

Steve’s Floral, Inc. offers various floral styles such as classic, eclectic, vintage, and modern. The company can design a variety of floral arrangements including aisle decor, flower girl baskets, altar decor and more. Steve’s Floral, Inc. also offers the following wedding services:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Set up
  • Venue visit

17 Reviews for Steve's Floral, Inc.

17 Steve's Floral, Inc. Reviews

D
Featured
Devon

Married on 07/14/2018

The Steve's Floral staff was amazing during the my planning and set up of the flowers for my Wedding. They are knowledgeable creative and great to work with! My wedding was an absolute success and I ... Read more couldn't have asked for a better or more professional team.

Lindsay
Lindsay Myers

Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent Experience

Steve's Floral was very easy to work with and did an excellent job of delivering. I had a general idea of what I wanted and was able to sit down one-on-one with them to develop design-plans. I was ... Read more very pleased with the quality of the flowers and bouquets, and I received better than I'd even pictured!

C
Carly

Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect! I could not have asked for anything better!

I live out of town and she communicated/responded very quickly through email. I did meet with them twice in person and they were very friendly and accommodating! The first time was our initial meeting ... Read more and the second time they actually ordered some of the flowers 6 weeks our for me to see them all together! The weekend of the wedding I went in for a preview on Thursday and was able to see the boutineers and corsages. On Friday they sent me pictures of all of the bouquets and arbor pieces. I ended up not being fond of one of the flowers in the bouquets and they changed it with no additional charge and recreated EXACTLY what I was wanting! Their expertise, friendliness, and accommodating manner is incomparable!