Stewart Weddings

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Stewart Weddings

Stewart Weddings is a full-service wedding planning company located in Houston, Texas that wants to help you bring your wedding vision to life. From the moment you get engaged, their team will be with you every step of the way to make sure your day is memorable. The detail-oriented team will help you budget, book vendors and plan the logistics of the big day. Their services will no doubt help you save time, headaches and stress that is often associated with the wedding planning process. Contact this talented wedding planning team to begin planning your dream wedding today!

Stewart Weddings has successfully helped many couples plan their ceremonies and receptions. The bilingual team can help you with many wedding planning services. Services include:

• Budget analysis

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 11/18/2017

I used Stewart Weddings for my wedding and I cannot express how impress I am with their service. Linda was my planner and I booked for the full-service planning. Their price is very reasonable compare ... Read more to several others quote I got. However, their service was not lacking. I love the vision board Linda created for me, and the monthly to-do list to keep me in check. The day of my wedding, she also has two other staffs working with her. My wedding went very smoothly, and all the guests keep complimenting how beautiful and fun it was. If you can't afford full-planning service, day-of-the wedding service is a must!!

N
Nhi

Married on 07/01/2017

We could not have been able to pull off our perfect wedding day without the help of Linda and her staff at Stewart Weddings. In the months leading up to the big day, Linda helped us along the way with ... Read more with the vendor selections. She kindly sent us monthly task lists to help us stay on track. Whenever we got stressed out or frustrated, she always calmed us down and helped us work through the issues. She was also very flexible with her schedule to accommodate our sometimes unpredictable work schedules. Her knowledge of the Vietnamese tea ceremony helped us tremendously, as my husband is American, so his family was completely unfamiliar with the Vietnamese wedding customs. During the tea ceremony rehearsal, my family kept changing their mind about the ceremony details, and my husband’s family asked so many questions about everything. She somehow managed to patiently work through all the issues with both families, and the tea ceremony was flawless on the big day. We had a very stress-free wedding day because Linda took care of all the little details. She and her staff even returned borrowed items to the vendors after the wedding, so that my husband and I could enjoy our honeymoon. In addition to all of the help with the wedding plans, Linda more than paid for herself with the help she provided in negotiating the various vendor contract prices too! Hiring Linda was the smartest wedding decision we made!

M
monica

Married on 03/25/2017

If I could give Linda a million rave reviews I would. It's easy for brides doing research to gravitate towards companies with 100s of reviews. I promise you from the moment you contact her, you'll ... Read more know she is a 5 star planner. Our wedding was a Vietnamese Caucasian celebration & we could not have selected a better wedding planner than Linda. We live in Boston and had the wedding in Houston where my family is from. Long distance planning is a pain but Linda & her team were incredible to work with. With the time difference, she made time after hours to Skype with us about details for the wedding. She was organized & easy to talk to. She understood both the Vietnamese traditions and the modern westernized traditions that we wanted to include in our day. She contacted all our vendors to start a relationship with them before the wedding. Once we got to Houston the week before the wedding, she spent so much time with me DIY'ing so much stuff- from programs to PhotoBooth back drop, to our guest sign in globe. The day of she was helpful in wrangling family members for photos, making sure guests were taken care of while we were away taking photos, made sure cake was up, DJ set up, and that the itinerary we had discussed with her in detail was executed. And the help with clean up and transporting food and gifts and decor afterwards was invaluable! Linda and Stewart's Weddings was soooo worth the money for us because I didn't have a family member or close friend who I wanted to burden with keeping track of the day's events for us. Linda was calm and organized. You can trust her to take care of business so you can enjoy your big day. It was a bonus she's well versed in Vietnamese and English. That made communicating to guests and vendors so helpful. Anyway, can't say enough. Thank you Linda for helping us plan and execute our wedding. Truly, couldn't have done it w/o you!