STF Events & Catering

Murfreesboro, TN · View map · Visit website

About STF Events & Catering

STF Events & Catering is a wedding catering company based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, that services the Nashville, Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee areas. In 2005, owners and professional chefs, Eleni Vavouris and Joelle Upton, joined forces to create STF Events & Catering after meeting at a culinary apprenticeship years before. Eleni and Joelle, along with the talented team at STF Events & Catering, will prepare the high-quality meals and provide the exemplary service that you and your wedding guests will rave about for years to come.

STF Events & Catering provides a wide variety of catering and bartending services during the wedding events they cater, such as buffet, family style, French service, hors d'oeuvres, plated, server(s) and stations. The company also can provide tables and chairs during your reception or cocktail hour.

Cuisine
STF Events & Catering, prepares delicious cuisine styles from all over the world. Their menus can be tailored to fit the unique dietary and nutritional needs of you and your guests.

54 Reviews for STF Events & Catering

54 STF Events & Catering Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 10/13/2017

There are truly not enough words to describe how AMAZING and WONDERFUL STF Events & Catering are! They made my wedding day so special from beginning to the end, and were very attentive to every ... Read more detail. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing team to help cater and plan their wedding. Love you STF Events &Catering!

B
Beth

Married on 10/13/2018

Shut The Front door! They were awesome!

We had our wedding reception catered. We were very pleased with the food and the service provided by STF. I highly reccomend this company. They packed plates for me and my husband to take home since ... Read more we were too busy to eat at our reception. Very considerate. :)

K
Kathy

Married on 03/23/2018

STF did a fantastic job in organizing my daughter's wedding. Joelle was with my daughter (Katie) every step of the way to make sure everything went without a hitch. Her professional team could not ... Read more have been any better with their preparation as well as their kindness to our guests. At my job, we use STF for many of our catering needs, so it was a no-brainer to use them for Katie's very special day! By the way, the food is tremendous and prepared to perfection. You will not go wrong with this wonderful catering company.