Stiletto Fire

Royal Oak, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Stiletto Fire

Stiletto Fire is a premier wedding and events band. We have a phenominal 7-piece band, but can also upgrade up to a 10-piece band. We offer an extensive song list that will appeal to guests of all ages. We play pop music, dance music and Top 40 hits. In addition to music entertainment, the band offers a state-of-the-art sound system and lighting array that will amaze and excite your guests. The band members are professional musicians who love interacting with their audience and bringing people up on stage.

Stiletto Fire offers a range of wedding entertainment services. Their band packages include an MC, learning new songs, music during breaks and a sound/PA system. The band can provide music throughout your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Additional services include:

• Sample music

C
Colby Berthume

Married on 07/27/2019

Stiletto Fire Rocked!

This band ROCKED! My wife and I also wanted a live band at our wedding, and set out on a mission to find the perfect band. After tons of research, and mostly listening to bands online, we had to ... Read more make a decision. It was tough never hearing a band live, but Stiletto Fire sounded good, and after talking to Jeff on the phone we knew we needed to book them. Jeff told us how his number one priority was to make sure our day was special and fun for us, and he went above and beyond to make sure our big day was just that. The music was incredible, they played such a great mix, and almost our entire wedding was on the dance floor the entire night. They did such a great job of interacting with the crowd the entire night as well, and we have had so many people tell us they were the best wedding band they have ever seen. Trust me, we were a little nervous about booking a band after only listening online, but trust me they sound just as good, if not better live, and we are so glad we booked them. We were even in a smaller venue and were a little worried about the band being too loud for guests, and they had a sound guy walking the venue the entire night to keep the levels perfect. Stiletto Fire is AWESOME!

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 11/24/2018

Best Band!! Beyond all my Expectations!

Everything that is written about this band is true, Jeff and Stiletto Fire were amazing and better than I expected. They worked with me on whatever I needed the day of, entertained the crowd all night ... Read more long, and made the overall reception the best it could be. People still haven't stopped talking about how great the band was at our wedding. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

T
Trevor James Dell

Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't ask for a better experience!

When my wife and I started planning our wedding, we both wanted to put on a high energy celebration and this meant live music. We spent a great deal of time watching videos and reading reviews on ... Read more bands in the Detroit/Windsor area. There was a pretty consistent message and that was Stiletto Fire, and we are very grateful that they played our wedding. From the very first inquiry, Jeff, was always on top of his game. A true professional through and through, making our night special was his number one goal and he lived that through the entire process. After some quick discussions about what genre of music we wanted and any specific requests (even the obscure song we chose, they nailed it), Jeff conjured up an amazing set list. Live music was coordinated for our ceremony and reception and it was amazing - people definitely loved the Beatles before the ceremony. Then there was the reception; Stiletto Fire brought the party and we danced the entire night away. At weddings, I'm used to things dying down as the night draws to a close, but we had a huge number of people on the dance floor right up to when they turned the lights on! Jeff also helped give me the confidence to jump on stage and serenade my wife, a memory that will be with us (and many guests) forever! Weddings can be stressful and things don't always go to plan. With Stiletto fire, they do go to plan and they'll exceed your expectations. If you are getting married; do not hesitate to give Jeff and Stiletto Fire a call for your wedding. We are extremely glad that we did! Thanks Stiletto Fire for such a great evening!