Still Blessings Photography

Bluemont, VA · View map · Visit website

About Still Blessings Photography

A professional wedding photography company in Bluemont, Virginia, Still Blessings Photography is dedicated to capturing life’s special moments. Owned and operated by freelance photographer Sammy Tobler, the company has been captivating couples and their guests since 2012. Committed to illustrating true-life moments, Still Blessings Photography is the perfect option for sharing your and your significant other’s love story.

Still Blessings Photography offers a variety of wedding photography services for couples to benefit from. Said services include:

• Consultations
  • Liability insurance
  • Destination travel
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images

Other Services

Coupled with the aforementioned services, Still Blessings Photography also offers its couples an array of wedding-related products and amenities. Options include the following:

• Wedding albums
  • Wedding portraits
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Engagement shoots
  • Trash-the-dress shoots
  • Digital files

Areas Covered

Still Blessings Photography proudly offers wedding photography services to ready-to-wed couples in Bluemont, Virginia. In addition to the local area, services are also extended to interested couples throughout Loudoun County, Virginia and the Washington, D.C. metro area.

9 Reviews for Still Blessings Photography

9 Still Blessings Photography Reviews

C
Courtney

Married on 06/01/2019

Incredibly talented and wonderful to work with!

Sammy was an absolute pleasure to work with on our wedding day! Not only was she incredibly responsive throughout the time leading up to our wedding, but she knew all the right things to say and ... Read more advice to give to the engaged couple. She made the entire day and evening run smoothly and was able to capture every shot that we wanted. We cannot be happier with her work. She is incredibly talented and amazing at what she does. We are thrilled we had the opportunity to work with Sammy and look forward to having her capture more of life's big moments so beautifully.

Alicia
Alicia

Married on 10/12/2018

Best Photographer in DMV

Sammy was a professional photographer that put my husband and I at ease during our engagement and wedding shots. She worked to understand our relationship and what was important to us to ensure she ... Read more captured those special moments- she is also great at finding those sporadic moments for great candid pictures... which were some of my favorites! We also have a 5 year old so she worked with him to "sit still" for the pictures which can be difficult at times. Sammy was flexible to work in different scenarios throughout the wedding and she went with the flow. Our house is now covered in pictures she took from our engagement session and wedding day- everyone absolutely loves them. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional wedding photographer for their special day- and I already have :-)

Amanda
Amanda Bobbitt

Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing! Highly recommend!

I almost didn't hire a professional photographer, but after one meeting with Sammy I knew I had to have her shoot our wedding! Her photos are beautiful and bright, and capture our day perfectly. Not ... Read more only did she capture so many great photos of my husband and I, but she did a fantastic job of capturing our guests too! Still Blessings was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, and she will be for yours too!