Stillwater String Quartet

Billings, MT · View map

About Stillwater String Quartet

The innovative Stillwater String Quartet specializes in providing unique and customized music to set the mood for your event. From Bach to The Beatles to Beyoncé, we offer a broad spectrum of musical style and will work with you to create the perfect playlist for your special day.

Find us at:

www.stillwaterstrings.com

16 Reviews for Stillwater String Quartet

16 Stillwater String Quartet Reviews

J
Jean Meiers

Married on 04/20/2019

Talented Professionals

I work with wedding professionals as a career and can honestly say, the professionalism, talent, personability, and promptness exhibited by all of the members was some of the best I have worked with. ... Read more I would highly recommend The Stillwater Quartet for any occasion. They exceeded our expectations!

J
Jessica

Married on 06/02/2018

AMAZING - do not hesitate to book. We booked the Stillwater String Quartet for our Medora, ND wedding in June 2018. They were incredibly easy to work with and accommodated all of my quirky requests. ... Read more They learned Macklemore- Downtown for our processional and it sounded PERFECT. I did not have to worry for a minute about the music during the ceremony. They arrived on-time, sounded absolutely wonderful and even coordinated with my husband's cousin to serenade us. Absolutely wonderful people and very talented musicians.

K
Kathrynn

Married on 10/15/2017

Lindsey was super helpful and patient with me while we put together the musical selections for my special day! Their playing was beautiful and made my wedding unique and elegant. They were also very ... Read more professional and punctual. Highly recommended!