Stillwhite

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About Stillwhite

StillWhite.com is one of the largest wedding dress marketplaces in the world. They connect brides looking for a designer wedding gown at a discount with newlyweds looking to sell their previously worn dress. This unique website was founded in 2010, and has already earned their sellers millions. StillWhite.com allows you to buy your dream gown either online through their secure website, or in person.

This one-of-a-kind website offers bridal gowns at a variety of price points and sizes. They currently have over 40,000 gowns to choose from. You can search by designer, size and/or price. You can then message the seller directly to discuss details such as measurements, price, additional photos and more. Once you find your dream dress, you can easily purchase through their “Buy Now” button, or if the seller lives close, you can meet in person and take it home the same day. StillWhite.com stands behind their dresses, and if you purchase online but the dress doesn't match its description, or it arrives damaged, they'll offer you a full refund.

History
StillWhite.com was founded by Bruno and Ingrid Szajer eight years ago after their own wedding. Ingrid didn't know what she was going to do with her dress, and Bruno was unimpressed with the existing platforms out there. Since he’s a serial entrepreneur, he decided to change the marketplace. Today, they bring brides and newlyweds together from 116 countries.

496 Reviews for Stillwhite

496 Stillwhite Reviews

B
Brandy Bishop

Getting married on 06/30/2020

Excellent website

I love the simplicity of the website, it’s straight forward. The website is self explanatory and easy to find what you’re looking for. Read more I love the simplicity of the website, it’s straight forward. The website is self explanatory and easy to find what you’re looking for.

Danellie
Danellie Moore

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Great option!

The dress I wanted was well over $2000. Stillwhite allowed me to get the dress of my dreams for a fraction of the cost, and it is in pristine condition! Read more The dress I wanted was well over $2000. Stillwhite allowed me to get the dress of my dreams for a fraction of the cost, and it is in pristine condition!

K
Kristin

Getting married on 04/04/2020

I am in love with Still White! I spent about $75 ($50 upfront and another $25 after the dress hadn't sold in a couple of months) and it was worth every penny. I ended up making $800 on my dress that I ... Read more paid $1,950 for. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone selling a wedding dress, or looking to purchase a gown at a discounted price.