Stilos Beauty Makeup & Hair

Cancun, MX · View map

About Stilos Beauty Makeup & Hair

Congratulations on your special day! We are happy that you are considering Stilos Beauty as your beauty experts to make YOU look like the most beautiful person on the planet on your wedding day!

Stilos Beauty operates a salon where you can come and get all your work done. OR we are happy to travel to you so you can relax on that day!, (cancun, playa del Carmen, isla mujeres, Tulum, Riviera, maya, Cozumel, puerto morelos, puerto aventuras, akumal,), We can also service your entire bridal party using profesional products and exelent service. We have been working with brides for 3 years, we have the expirience to make your day perfect.

Contact us for more information: stilosbeautysalon@hotmail.com l 52-1-998-165-3567

You can also fill out the inquiry form on our profile and we will get back to you shortly!

4 Reviews for Stilos Beauty Makeup & Hair

4 Stilos Beauty Makeup & Hair Reviews

E
Estefania

Married on 11/12/2014

I've had the opportunity to worked in weddings with Stilos Beauty Salon. They were always flexible, friendly and delivering great service. Esther and all her team are professionals and always up to ... Read more date with all the Spa services that they provided.

A
alex

Married on 05/03/2014

We got married in cancun last year and we used stilos beauty make up and hair services and they did an amazing job with my wife and the bridemaids. They loved Read more We got married in cancun last year and we used stilos beauty make up and hair services and they did an amazing job with my wife and the bridemaids. They loved

M
Maricela

Married on 11/15/2013

I am very greatful for the great service that you and your team provided us. You arrived on time, you met all of our requests, and provided quality service to myself and all of my people. We were very ... Read more happy with your services. We couldn't have made a better selection. I would recommend you to other people. Thank you for everything!