Stitely Music

Evanston, IL · View map · Visit website

About Stitely Music

Stitely Music is a Chicago wedding band that is ready to bring the party to your special day! We believe your day should be as unique as you, and this reflects in the music we prepare and perform.

Stitely Music can provide music for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. Our talented musicians will elevate your event and get everyone out on the dance floor!

Choose from top Chicago Wedding Bands, small ensembles, and DJs for your wedding. Want to add some more fun for your guests? Live Band Karaoke and DJ Karaoke will will make your event unforgettable!

Our bands and DJs come with high-quality sound systems, professional and fun MC services, and consultations to help you plan the evening toasts, special dances, and more.

Our online planning system allows you to choose the songs you want to really hear at your wedding and let us know what music styles you don't want us to play. You'll also be able to request songs that aren't in our repertoire so we can learn them specifically for your wedding.

Have more questions about our music services? Give us a call, we'd love to have a conversation about your wedding!

Stitely Music can play music from any of the following genres:

Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Motown, Latin, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, R&B/soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing, Top 40

Stitely Music was formerly known as Stitely Entertainment

64 Reviews for Stitely Music

64 Stitely Music Reviews

A
Featured
Andrew

Married on 09/03/2017

Stitely Orchestra is, in one word, PHENOMENAL! My husband and I were married earlier this month and they blew us all away, keeping our dance floor full for three straight hours! Jeff Stitely, the ... Read more band director, is everything you could possibly hope for in a Master of Ceremonies. He was incredibly accessible throughout the entire planning process, often responding to my emails by just picking up the phone and talking through my requests. Jeff made the entire planning process stress-free and his musical expertise is unmatched. The Stitely team made our wedding so uniquely personal -- from a string trio learning the "Game of Thrones" theme song for our ceremony, to Jeff actually spending time one-on-one with my anxious Dad to make sure the tempo for our daddy-daughter dance was just right. We cannot thank Jeff and his band enough for making our wedding day so spectacular. No questions here-- book Stitely Orchestra NOW!

R
Rebecca

Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful and perfect music

My husband and I couldn't have been MORE happy with our decision to use Stitely Entertainment for our wedding ceremony! We really wanted musicians who could provide a romantic and intimate setting ... Read more during our wedding ceremony. Stitely delivered! The music was absolutely beautiful and everything ran smoothly. Stitely was extremely easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding. They made sure to answer all of our questions and they followed through on all of the details we wanted in regards to the music. They were able to play the songs we requested which made us so happy! Couldn't have been more pleased with Stitely and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is getting married! Thank you Stitely!!!

J
Jeff

Married on 08/11/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better band! They played the ceremony, the cocktail hour and the reception. We had an outdoor wedding and had some unforeseen circumstances arise. Jeff and his team were ... Read more very agile and quick to adjust and made every moment as perfect as it could be. One of my favorite things about dealing with Stitely Entertainment was their attention to detail, with a schedule down to the minute, making sure every name was pronounced correctly, and most importantly making sure that the music was everything we wanted it to be. How'd they do this? Well, before we ever met with them to start planning, they had us go through a list of songs and mark them in one of three ways, Like, Love, Dislike. The theory here is that they can figure out what style of music to plan throughout the night based on your preferences. They were spot on! They even let me (the groom) perform on stage with them. I'm not anywhere near their talent, but the fact that they let me sing a song to my wife and play lead guitar on Sweet Home Chicago made my lifelong dream a reality. If you are lucky enough that Stitely Entertainment is available on your wedding day, book them immediately and look no further.